Associate of Science - Graphic Design and PrintingRiverside City College
About this program
Associate of Science - Graphic Design and Printing
This program prepares students for a wide variety of careers in graphic design and commercial printing. This includes instruction in graphic design, production graphics, electronic prepress, digital printing, offset printing, screen printing, finishing, bindery, and business management, using the latest equipment and software available within a live, production facility. Classes are structured to give strong academic and hands-on experience for entry into the graphic communication industry.
Associate of Science Degree
The Associate of Science Degree in Graphic Design and Printing will be awarded upon completion of the degree requirements, including general education and other graduation requirements as described in the college catalog.
RCC has only two international student admission requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent OR over the age of 18 (minors may be considered for special admission)
- TOEFL iBT 45 or equivalent
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL iBT® test is accepted by 11,500 universities and higher education institutions in over 160 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
Graphic Design Emphasis
- ADM-63B or
- ADM-71B or
Commercial Printing Emphasis
Scholarships & funding
Several scholarship options are available. Please check the college website for more information.
This Program Pathway will allow a full-time student to complete this program in 12-18 months. For students who require a part time pathway, please see a counselor for more information.
Tution fees: $394 per unit for international students.
Upon successful completion of this program, students should be able to:
- Demonstrate the ability to communicate effectively with clients and co-workers.
- Demonstrate ethical, economic, civic, and moral responsibility.
- Compare print-focused and graphic communication techniques in successful marketing and promotional strategies, including successful elements in effective advertisement practices.
- Evaluate and assign the proper ink and substrate to a variety of printed projects.
- Calculate costs of paper and ink to offer value and alternatives to a client.
- Complete a preflight and prepress checklist and prepare a project for print.
- Demonstrate proper set-up, safe operation, and clean-up of printing press equipment.
- Demonstrate the ability to estimate costs, document materials and time spent on production, and an ability to meet deadlines.
- Create and print a project suitable for a portfolio that demonstrates effective design and proper production technique.
Message the school
About this institute
Riverside City College
Riverside City College (RCC) is one of the best colleges in the USA for many international students. RCC was founded in 1916 and is located in beautiful Southern California close beaches and many other major attractions in Los Angeles, San...
Why study at Riverside City College
Save over $80,00 (compare with UC) and receive up to $2,500 international student scholarship.
Located in Southern California near Los Angeles, just a 1-hour drive to the beach, mountains, and theme parks.
No SAT/ACT and low TOEFL/IELTS Score requirement. Just three simple and fast admission steps.
24/7 on-campus police service and support. Low campus crime rate.
Transfer 2+2 to top US Universities including UCLA, UCB, Columbia, USC, and more!
Want to know more about Associate of Science - Graphic Design and Printing? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!