Associate of Science - General Business ConcentrationRiverside City College
About this program
Associate of Science - General Business Concentration
This program focuses on the general study of business, including domestic, international and electronic, and the important ways in which business impacts our daily lives. The program will prepare individuals to apply business principles and techniques in various career settings and to gain an understanding of business situations that affect their personal and working lives. This includes the buying, selling and production of goods and services, understanding business organizations, general management, and employee motivation strategies, basic accounting principles, the economy, and marketing.
The Associate of Science Degree in Business Administration with a Major Concentration will be awarded upon completion of the degree requirements, including general education and other graduation requirements as described in the college catalog.
RCC has only two international student admission requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent OR over the age of 18 (minors may be considered for special admission)
- TOEFL iBT 45 or equivalent
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL iBT® test is accepted by 11,500 universities and higher education institutions in over 160 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- Principles of Accounting
- Introduction to Business
- Business Law I
- Business Mathematics
- Management Communications
- Business Communication
- Introduction to Computer Information Systems
- Computer Applications for Business
- Principles of Accounting II
- Managerial Accounting
- Business Law II
- Introduction to Global Business
- Applied Business and Management Ethics
- Principles of Logistics
- Business Administration Work Experience
- Elements of Supervision
- Human Relations
- Principles of Marketing
Scholarships & funding
Several scholarship options are available. Please check the college website for more information.
This Program Pathway will allow a full-time student to complete this program in 12-18 months. For students who require a part time pathway, please see a counselor for more information
Tuition fees: $435 per unit for international students.
Upon successful completion of this program, students should be able to:
- Use technology to analyze business decisions and to enhance business communications.
- Apply basic business and accounting calculations and analyses. Have an understanding of legal practices relating to business.
- Apply sound management practices.
In addition to outcomes for the Businesses Administration certificate, on successful completion of the General Business concentration, students should be able to:
- Explain the managerial applications of accounting reports and ratios to the business enterprise.
- Analyze the law as it pertains to business organizations and to determine the legal management of the various forms of law.
- Analyze the business elements that comprise the logistics function.
- Develop and apply principles of moral judgment and ethical behavior to business situations.
- Anticipate and pose problems relative to understanding and supervising personnel. Identify and analyze human relations techniques appropriate to a managerial role.
- Explain and develop the marketing mix, including an analysis of the marketing mix variables—product, place, price, and promotion.
Message the school
About this institute
Riverside City College
Riverside City College (RCC) is one of the best colleges in the USA for many international students. RCC was founded in 1916 and is located in beautiful Southern California close beaches and many other major attractions in Los Angeles, San...
Why study at Riverside City College
Save over $80,00 (compare with UC) and receive up to $2,500 international student scholarship.
Located in Southern California near Los Angeles, just a 1-hour drive to the beach, mountains, and theme parks.
No SAT/ACT and low TOEFL/IELTS Score requirement. Just three simple and fast admission steps.
24/7 on-campus police service and support. Low campus crime rate.
Transfer 2+2 to top US Universities including UCLA, UCB, Columbia, USC, and more!
Want to know more about Associate of Science - General Business Concentration? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!