Associate of Science - Fitness ProfessionsRiverside City College
About this program
Associate of Science - Fitness Professions
This program prepares individuals to apply business, coaching, and physical education principles to the organization, administration, and management of athletic programs and teams, fitness/rehabilitation facilities and health clubs, sport recreation services, and athletic training programs. This includes instruction in program planning and development; business and financial management principles; sales, marketing and recruitment; event promotion, scheduling and management; facilities management; public relations; legal aspects of sports; and applicable health and safety standards.
The Associate of Science Degree in Exercise, Sport and Wellness: Fitness Professions will be awarded upon completion of the degree requirements, including general education and other graduation requirements as described in the college catalog.
RCC has only two international student admission requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent OR over the age of 18 (minors may be considered for special admission)
- TOEFL iBT 45 or equivalent
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL iBT® test is accepted by 11,500 universities and higher education institutions in over 160 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- Introduction to Kinesiology
- Sport Psychology
- Athletic and Fitness Organization and Administration
- Introduction to Athletic Training
- First Aid and CPR
- Foundations for Fitness and Wellness
Scholarships & funding
Several scholarship options are available. Please check the college website for more information.
Tuition fees: $435 per unit for international students.
Upon successful completion of this program, students should be able to:
- Demonstrate an acceptable level of health-related fitness.
- Demonstrate appropriate knowledge of fitness testing and of issues specific to different populations.
- Identify physiological principles of human movement in exercise and sport settings.
- Identify, explain, and apply appropriate principles of physical activity and nutrition for physical well-being and life-long learning.
Message the school
About this institute
Riverside City College
Riverside City College (RCC) is one of the best colleges in the USA for many international students. RCC was founded in 1916 and is located in beautiful Southern California close beaches and many other major attractions in Los Angeles, San...
Why study at Riverside City College
Save over $80,00 (compare with UC) and receive up to $2,500 international student scholarship.
Located in Southern California near Los Angeles, just a 1-hour drive to the beach, mountains, and theme parks.
No SAT/ACT and low TOEFL/IELTS Score requirement. Just three simple and fast admission steps.
24/7 on-campus police service and support. Low campus crime rate.
Transfer 2+2 to top US Universities including UCLA, UCB, Columbia, USC, and more!
Want to know more about Associate of Science - Fitness Professions? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!