BA Degree in Business Management: EntrepreneurshipRichmond, The American International University in London
BA Degree in Business Management: Entrepreneurship
Interested in creating your own entrepreneurial venture? Gain all the skills you need to run your own business with this program which combines practical training in business with academic know-how.
Beginning with the principles of Business Management, you’ll consider how finance, socio-economic factors, politics, geography, language and culture all influence business. Like our other undergraduate programs at Richmond, this BA is based on the American liberal arts tradition, which helps broaden perspective and develops practical skills which are highly appealing to future employers in a global economy.
You’ll also have the benefit of studying one program and gaining two degrees, one from the US and one from the UK. Complementary membership of the Chartered Management Institute (CMI) is also offered to all of our students.
Study entrepreneurship in action through electives such as Game Theory and Decision Making and Marketing Planning and Strategy which can help you kick-start a business.
You’ve also got the option of tailoring your study of entrepreneurship by taking minors from other leading academic disciplines.
Taught by lecturers who are experts in their field, this program also features entrepreneurs as guest speakers, while visits to organisations and museums extend your perspective and creativity.
An internship which counts towards your degree is a fantastic opportunity to enhance your entrepreneurship skills and improve your career options.
- A Level: 96 UCAS points
- US High School Diploma (or equivalent): 2.5 GPA minimum (on 4.0 scale)
- International Baccalaureate: 24 IB points (year 1) BTEC National Diploma: MMM.
- Completion of Year 12-13 International equivalent secondary school qualification with a minimum grade average of grade of C including mathematics and English.
For more information about admission requirements, please visit the university website.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- Foundations of Business
- Functions and Applications
- Transitions I
- Transitions II
- Scientific Reasoning
- Creative Expression
- Research and Writing I
- Financial Accounting
- Managerial Accounting
- Introduction to Microeconomics
- Introduction to Macroeconomics
- Introduction to Entrepreneurship
- Computer Applications in Management
- Calculus with Applications
- Probability and Statistics I
- Research and Writing II
- Managerial Economics
- Entrepreneurial Theory and Practice
- Corporate Finance
- Research Methods
- Legal and Ethical Concepts in Management
- Organisational Behaviour
- Professional Skills
- Principles of Marketing
- Entrepreneurship and Business Development
- Entrepreneurship and Family Business
- Entrepreneurship Strategy
- European Business Environment
- Competition and Strategy
- Senior Project in Business
- Global Marketing Management
Plus 1 of the following:
- Creating Digital Images
- Operations Management
- Human Resource Management
- Consumer Behaviour
- Game Theory and Decision Making
- Asian Business Management
Plus 2 of the following OR Internship:
- International Economics
- World Internship in International Business
- Internship in Entrepreneurship
- Country Risk Analysis
- Developing and Managing Sales
- Marketing Planning and Strategy
Scholarships & funding
Several scholarship options are available. Please check the university website for more information.
- £9,250 (UK/EU)
- £14,750 (INT)
- $38,000 (US)
Berlin School of Economics, Boston University, Columbia University, Harvard Business School, London School of Economics and Political Science
Where do Richmond's Business Management: Entrepreneurship graduates go?
Apple Computers, Electronic Arts, Goldman Sachs, Heineken
Career paths for Entrepreneurship graduates
This degree is designed to help you start a new business. It will also equip you for roles in accounting and finance, investment banking, marketing, operations and general management
About this institute
Richmond, The American International University in London
At Richmond, The American University in London we offer a Liberal Arts education renowned for its flexibility and broad-based curriculum. We have campuses in two of London’s premier area – Richmond and Kensington, where we also offer accommodation. Our liberal...
Want to know more about BA Degree in Business Management: Entrepreneurship? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
Career test - find your perfect career
Take our free career test that will match you with programs and careers based on your interests and personality.
You may also like...
Dubai, United Arab Emirates