Telecommunication Systems EngineeringRey Juan Carlos University
Telecommunication Systems Engineering
The studies leading to the qualifications in the field of Telecommunications Engineering and, specifically, the Degree in Telecommunication Systems Engineering from the Rey Juan Carlos University, have as fundamental objective the scientific, technological and socioeconomic training and the preparation for the professional exercise in the development and application of information and communication technologies in the field of telecommunications.
The requirements for access to the proposed title are according to article 16 of Royal Decree 1393/2007, modified by Royal Decree 861/2010, of July 2:
- To access the official master's degree programs, it will be necessary to hold an official university degree from Spain or another one issued by a higher education institution belonging to another member state of the European Higher Education Area, which will authorize access to university master education.
- Likewise, graduates may access according to educational systems outside the European Higher Education Area without the need for homologation of their degrees, after verification by the University that they accredit a level of education equivalent to the corresponding official Spanish university degrees and that they authorize in the issuing country the title for access to postgraduate education. The access by this way will not imply, in any case, the homologation of the previous title of the one in possession of the interested party, nor its recognition for other purposes than that of studying the Master's degree.
- The Tax on the Income of the Physical Persons and the Tax of Patrimony
- The Inheritance and Donations Tax and the Tax on Patrimonial Transfers and Documented Legal Acts
- Financial instruments
- Tax Procedures
- Financial Accounting
- Accounting and billing software
- The Value Added Tax and the Corporation Tax
- Analysis of financial statements
- Corporate accounting
- Fiscal Accounting
- Internships in Companies
- Master's Thesis
The full tuition price for local/EU students is 5892 EUR.
The full tuition price for International/Non-EU students is 30856.8 EUR.
Scholarships & funding
Several scholarship options are available. Please check the institute website for more information.
About this institute
Rey Juan Carlos University
Since its founding in 1996, Universidad Rey Juan Carlos (URJC) has stood out among Madrid Public Universities for its dynamic, vigorous character, and its commitment to the progress of society through an excellent, quality educational system. URJC is spread out...
Rey Juan Carlos University
Want to know more about Telecommunication Systems Engineering? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
Win a €5000 scholarship to study in Europe
Planning on studying a Master's degree in Europe? We're offering a scholarship to help cover your tuition fees and get you one step closer to your next great adventure!
Career test - find your perfect career
Take our free career test that will match you with programs and careers based on your interests and personality.