Techniques Master in Biodiversity Conservation and EcologyRey Juan Carlos University
Techniques Master in Biodiversity Conservation and Ecology
The Master in Biodiversity and Ecology Conservation Techniques aims to provide students with methodologies and tools necessary for the development of research and professional activity in the field of characterization and conservation of Biodiversity and Ecology. These methodologies are grouped into several categories: general methodologies for scientific writing and technical reports, sampling and monitoring systems, and advanced design of experiments; methodologies for the statistical and mathematical analysis of data, in particular for spatial analysis and modeling; molecular biology and genetics techniques applied to conservation; methods of analysis and model development in populations and communities; methodologies and tools for the characterization of environmental quality and the determination and mitigation of stress on individuals, populations, communities and ecosystems; scientific knowledge about natural capital and ecosystem services; bases of ecological restoration; and initiation to entrepreneurial entrepreneurship. In this way, the student is provided with a postgraduate academic specialization of excellent scientific and technical quality that allows him / her to excel in the professional field of Ecology and the conservation of Biodiversity.
The requirements for access to the proposed title are according to article 16 of Royal Decree 1393/2007, modified by Royal Decree 861/2010, of July 2:
- To access the official master's degree programs, it will be necessary to hold an official university degree from Spain or another one issued by a higher education institution belonging to another member state of the European Higher Education Area, which will authorize access to university master education.
- Likewise, graduates may access according to educational systems outside the European Higher Education Area without the need for homologation of their degrees, after verification by the University that they accredit a level of education equivalent to the corresponding official Spanish university degrees and that they authorize in the issuing country the title for access to postgraduate education. The access by this way will not imply, in any case, the homologation of the previous title of the one in possession of the interested party, nor its recognition for other purposes than that of studying the Master's degree.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- Module I: The generation of public value
- Module II: The management of knowledge in the field of the strategic security directorate
- Module III: Leadership and address of people in the security bodies
- Module IV: Public security in perspective
- Master's thesis
The full tuition price for local/EU students is 2,701,2 EUR.
The full tuition price for International/Non-EU students is 5044.2 EUR.
Scholarships & funding
Several scholarship options are available. Please check the institute website for more information.
About this institute
Rey Juan Carlos University
Since its founding in 1996, Universidad Rey Juan Carlos (URJC) has stood out among Madrid Public Universities for its dynamic, vigorous character, and its commitment to the progress of society through an excellent, quality educational system. URJC is spread out...
Rey Juan Carlos University
Want to know more about Techniques Master in Biodiversity Conservation and Ecology? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
Win an iPad!
Take our survey and be in to win a brand new iPad for your studies! Your response will help future students find their perfect study abroad opportunity.
Career test - find your perfect career
Take our free career test that will match you with programs and careers based on your interests and personality.