Science and Food TechnologyRey Juan Carlos University
Science and Food Technology
The general objective of the Degree in Food Science and Technology is to train professionals with the necessary knowledge in basic subjects (such as biology, physics, chemistry, mathematics, etc.) that allow them to study the nature of food, the causes of its deterioration, the fundamental principles of its processing and the improvement thereof for public consumption, all aimed at the design and selection of the best methods of conservation, processing, packaging, distribution and use, so that they are guaranteed food of high sensory quality, safe, nutritious, healthy, adapted to new consumption habits and in accordance with current legislation.
The requirements for access to the proposed title are according to article 16 of Royal Decree 1393/2007, modified by Royal Decree 861/2010, of July 2:
- To access the official master's degree programs, it will be necessary to hold an official university degree from Spain or another one issued by a higher education institution belonging to another member state of the European Higher Education Area, which will authorize access to university master education.
- Likewise, graduates may access according to educational systems outside the European Higher Education Area without the need for homologation of their degrees, after verification by the University that they accredit a level of education equivalent to the corresponding official Spanish university degrees and that they authorize in the issuing country the title for access to postgraduate education. The access by this way will not imply, in any case, the homologation of the previous title of the one in possession of the interested party, nor its recognition for other purposes than that of studying the Master's degree.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- Module I: Principles of Script
- Module II: TV Fiction Series Project
- Module III: Principles of Script
- Module IV: Feature Screen Project
- Module V: External Practices
- Master's thesis
The full tuition price for local/EU students is 6273.6 EUR
The full tuition price for International/Non-EU students is 32745.6 EUR
Scholarships & funding
Several scholarship options are available. Please check the institute website for more information.
About this institute
Rey Juan Carlos University
Since its founding in 1996, Universidad Rey Juan Carlos (URJC) has stood out among Madrid Public Universities for its dynamic, vigorous character, and its commitment to the progress of society through an excellent, quality educational system. URJC is spread out...
Rey Juan Carlos University
Want to know more about Science and Food Technology? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
Win an iPad!
Take our survey and be in to win a brand new iPad for your studies! Your response will help future students find their perfect study abroad opportunity.
Career test - find your perfect career
Take our free career test that will match you with programs and careers based on your interests and personality.