PhilosophyRey Juan Carlos University
All available course dates
The formative objectives of the degree in Philosophy are: 1. To provide specific training in Philosophy, including its cultural projection in the Spanish and international context. 2. Promote the acquisition of the skills and competences necessary to undertake subsequent studies (Master's, Doctorate), with a high degree of autonomy. 3. Ensure the acquisition of the knowledge and generic skills necessary for professional practice. These training objectives are related to general and specific abilities, skills and competences, which must be verified through the completion of scheduled subjects, external internships, academic recognition of credits and the final degree project.
The requirements for access to the proposed title are according to article 16 of Royal Decree 1393/2007, modified by Royal Decree 861/2010, of July 2:
- To access the official master's degree programs, it will be necessary to hold an official university degree from Spain or another one issued by a higher education institution belonging to another member state of the European Higher Education Area, which will authorize access to university master education.
- Likewise, graduates may access according to educational systems outside the European Higher Education Area without the need for homologation of their degrees, after verification by the University that they accredit a level of education equivalent to the corresponding official Spanish university degrees and that they authorize in the issuing country the title for access to postgraduate education. The access by this way will not imply, in any case, the homologation of the previous title of the one in possession of the interested party, nor its recognition for other purposes than that of studying the Master's degree.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- Research Methodology I
- Research Methodology II
- Bioethics and Applied Biojustics
- Podiatry Research Strategies for Special Populations
- Techniques of Data Collection and Handling of Tools and Apparatus in Podiatry
- Communication of Podiatry Research Results
- Master's Thesis
Scholarships & funding
Several scholarship options are available. Please check the institute website for more information.
The full tuition price for local/EU students is 5133.6 EUR
The full tuition price for International/Non-EU students is 27290.4 EUR
About this institute
Rey Juan Carlos University
Since its founding in 1996, Universidad Rey Juan Carlos (URJC) has stood out among Madrid Public Universities for its dynamic, vigorous character, and its commitment to the progress of society through an excellent, quality educational system. URJC is spread out...
Rey Juan Carlos University
Want to know more about Philosophy? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
You may also like...
Prague, Czech Republic
Alliance, United States of America