Master in Management Security, Crisis and EmergencyRey Juan Carlos University
Master in Management Security, Crisis and Emergency
The design, structuring and realization of the studies in Security, Crisis and Emergencies Management supposes, in short: Respond to the needs of civil society with the completion of a university degree that introduces a comprehensive and updated training in public safety and crisis and emergency management. Allow the development of a career to public safety professionals who, at present, are limited their promotion and promotion possibilities due to the scarce and inadequate academic offer related to their field of action, for which they are forced to access another type of studies little related to their professional work. Create models of operational research that increase professional knowledge according to the demands of training in prevention and management of security, crises and emergencies from different needs. Develop knowledge vectors that allow immersion in the areas of information, prevention and action, in accordance with social demands and pluralism.
The requirements for access to the proposed title are according to article 16 of Royal Decree 1393/2007, modified by Royal Decree 861/2010, of July 2:
- To access the official master's degree programs, it will be necessary to hold an official university degree from Spain or another one issued by a higher education institution belonging to another member state of the European Higher Education Area, which will authorize access to university master education.
- Likewise, graduates may access according to educational systems outside the European Higher Education Area without the need for homologation of their degrees, after verification by the University that they accredit a level of education equivalent to the corresponding official Spanish university degrees and that they authorize in the issuing country the title for access to postgraduate education. The access by this way will not imply, in any case, the homologation of the previous title of the one in possession of the interested party, nor its recognition for other purposes than that of studying the Master's degree.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- Current Dimensions of Security
- Strategic Management of Human Resources. Leadership and Team Management
- New Information and Security Technologies
- Strategic Planning and Coordination of Preventive Security Devices
- Negotiation, Mediation and Resolution of Social Conflicts
- Public Policies and Decision Making
- Institutional Legal Area of the Security System in Spain
- Communication Management in Crisis and Emergency Situations
- Knowledge Management: Information and Prospective Intelligence
- Advanced Security Studies
- Advanced Studies in Crisis and Emergencies
- Master's Thesis
The full tuition price for local/EU students is 2,701,2 EUR.
The full tuition price for International/Non-EU students is 5044.2 EUR.
Scholarships & funding
Several scholarship options are available. Please check the institute website for more information.
About this institute
Rey Juan Carlos University
Since its founding in 1996, Universidad Rey Juan Carlos (URJC) has stood out among Madrid Public Universities for its dynamic, vigorous character, and its commitment to the progress of society through an excellent, quality educational system. URJC is spread out...
Rey Juan Carlos University
Want to know more about Master in Management Security, Crisis and Emergency? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
Win an iPad!
Take our survey and be in to win a brand new iPad for your studies! Your response will help future students find their perfect study abroad opportunity.
Career test - find your perfect career
Take our free career test that will match you with programs and careers based on your interests and personality.