Master in Economic Criminal LawRey Juan Carlos University
Master in Economic Criminal Law
The general objective of the proposed Master is to meet the demand for specialized and quality postgraduate training in economic criminal law, providing students with the necessary theoretical knowledge and skills and abilities essential for the professional practice of legal practice in the framework of Economic Criminal Law.
A commission appointed by the Academic Director of the Masters and composed by himself and two teachers from the areas of Economics and Law will be responsible for the assessment of the students' basic knowledge on the areas related to the Program by Means of a personal interview and a written test. In the event the demand for seats for the Masters Program surpassed the offer, the selection criteria would be as Follows:
- 70%: Personal interview and written test.
- 30%: CV assessment (profile academic, professional experience, and academic and professional projection in Connection with the main Objectives of the Masters).
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- Constitutional principles and foundations of Economic Criminal Law.
- Problems of General Part of the Economic Criminal Law.
- Criminal Procedural Law. The expertise
- Commercial Law and Analysis of Financial Statements.
- Socio-economic crimes I: The criminal protection of heritage.
- Socio-economic crimes II: The criminal protection of free competition, the market and consumers
- Socio-economic crimes III: Crimes against the Public Treasury and Social Security. Criminal Law of Labor. Regime sanctioning the environment, the planning of the territory and historical heritage.
- Corruption and Crimes against the Public Administration.
- External Practices
- Master's Thesis
The full tuition price for local/EU students is 2,701,2 EUR.
The full tuition price for International/Non-EU students is 5044.2 EUR.
Scholarships & funding
Several scholarship options are available. Please check the institute website for more information.
About this institute
Rey Juan Carlos University
Since its founding in 1996, Universidad Rey Juan Carlos (URJC) has stood out among Madrid Public Universities for its dynamic, vigorous character, and its commitment to the progress of society through an excellent, quality educational system. URJC is spread out...
Rey Juan Carlos University
Want to know more about Master in Economic Criminal Law? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
Win an iPad!
Take our survey and be in to win a brand new iPad for your studies! Your response will help future students find their perfect study abroad opportunity.
Career test - find your perfect career
Take our free career test that will match you with programs and careers based on your interests and personality.