Master in Critical CareRey Juan Carlos University
Master in Critical Care
The general objective of this Master is the integral formation of the student in the field of critical care. For this, he will acquire a solid knowledge of the conceptual bases of the discipline, as well as of the existing techniques. This will allow you to achieve two specific objectives: To train specifically nursing professionals for professional activity in the comprehensive care of patients in situations of life risk that require intensive care. Train university graduates of nursing, with theoretical and practical training, to perform their profession in jobs related to the provision of care to patients in critical situations and intensive surveillance.
The requirements for access to the proposed title are according to article 16 of Royal Decree 1393/2007, modified by Royal Decree 861/2010, of July 2:
- To access the official master's degree programs, it will be necessary to hold an official university degree from Spain or another one issued by a higher education institution belonging to another member state of the European Higher Education Area, which will authorize access to university master education.
- Likewise, graduates may access according to educational systems outside the European Higher Education Area without the need for homologation of their degrees, after verification by the University that they accredit a level of education equivalent to the corresponding official Spanish university degrees and that they authorize in the issuing country the title for access to postgraduate education. The access by this way will not imply, in any case, the homologation of the previous title of the one in possession of the interested party, nor its recognition for other purposes than that of studying the Master's degree.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- Nursing Methodology I: Therapeutic Applications
- Nursing Methodology II
- Bioethics and Humanism
- Legal Aspects in Critical Patient Care
- Management of Critical Care Units
- Psychosocial aspects of Critical Patient Care
- Emergencies, Emergencies and Major Catastrophes
- Practices: Option A: Specialty
Child Care. Option B: Specialty
- Care Adults.
- Master's Thesis
The full tuition price for local/EU students is 2,701,2 EUR.
The full tuition price for International/Non-EU students is 5044.2 EUR.
Scholarships & funding
Several scholarship options are available. Please check the institute website for more information.
About this institute
Rey Juan Carlos University
Since its founding in 1996, Universidad Rey Juan Carlos (URJC) has stood out among Madrid Public Universities for its dynamic, vigorous character, and its commitment to the progress of society through an excellent, quality educational system. URJC is spread out...
Rey Juan Carlos University
Want to know more about Master in Critical Care? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
Win a €5000 scholarship to study in Europe
Planning on studying a Master's degree in Europe? We're offering a scholarship to help cover your tuition fees and get you one step closer to your next great adventure!
Career test - find your perfect career
Take our free career test that will match you with programs and careers based on your interests and personality.