Msc in Sustainable Management & Eco-innovation (Campus)Rennes School of Business
About this program
Msc in Sustainable Management & Eco-innovation (Campus)
This program is designed to educate students to become business leaders and innovators in sustainable management. They will be able to apply sustainability-related knowledge in the formulation of responsible business practices and ethical management of people in organisations. The Master offers interdisciplinary modules from multiple business fields and environmental engineering.
Bachelor or equivalent
- A strong academic background
- Bachelor or equivalent (Diploma)
English proficiency (one of the following):
- TOEFL > 80 IBT
- TOEIC > 750
- IELTS > 6.0
- Cambridge Proficiency Exam (CPE) > B2
- Placement English test (similar to TOEIC) , at no extra cost. Available at the time of your acceptance into the program.
- Previous studies taught in English (minimum 2 years)
- Native Language: English
For more information about admission requirements, please visit the school website.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL iBT® test is accepted by 11,500 universities and higher education institutions in over 160 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
By choosing this Master of Science, you will study courses such as:
- Energy Issues and International Sustainable Regulations
- Thinking Inside Out: Leadership: Building Effective and Creative Teams
- Environmental Impact Assessment
- Eco-Design Management
- Ethical and Socially Responsible Finance
Scholarships & funding
Several scholarship options are available. Please check the school website for more information.
- Non-EU students: €18.200
- EU students: €16.200
5 reasons to join this program :
- Designed to develop technical and management capabilities in sustainable management and eco-innovation.
- A multicultural program that allows students to work on projects such as environmental impact assessments, product innovation and sustainable business models in an international context.
- The opportunity to specialise in an area of sustainability during a 6-month supervised research project.
- Graduates from this program benefit from excellent career opportunities in international organisations.
- Sustainable learning in a sustainable city: Rennes is an environmentally friendly city with an extensive bicycle network.
Rennes SB supports students on a daily basis in the development of their professional project.
Thus, throughout their program, Rennes SB students benefit from:
- privileged interlocutors,
- career workshops,
- events allowing regular meetings with managers and HR representatives from partner organisations,
- “My Career Platform” listing advice, internship and employment offers.
Message the school
About this institute
Rennes School of Business
More than just introducing our students to the world, we bring it to them. We turn education into a true exchange. Thinking beyond the frame means learning differently, to striving differently. Exploring new fields, looking for answers to tomorrow’s questions,...
Rennes School of Business
Want to know more about Msc in Sustainable Management & Eco-innovation (Campus)? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!