Msc in International Negotiation & Business Development (Campus)Rennes School of Business
About this program
Msc in International Negotiation & Business Development (Campus)
This program is designed to give students the skills and techniques to understand and function in a global business environment and progress in their careers. It will train leaders to build win-win scenario thanks to stronger professional relationships which will help them to close better deals.
Bachelor or equivalent
- A strong academic background
- Bachelor or equivalent (Diploma)
English proficiency (one of the following):
- TOEFL > 80 IBT
- TOEIC > 750
- IELTS > 6.0
- Cambridge Proficiency Exam (CPE) > B2
- Placement English test (similar to TOEIC) , at no extra cost. Available at the time of your acceptance into the program.
- Previous studies taught in English (minimum 2 years)
- Native Language: English
For more information about admission requirements, please visit the school website.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL iBT® test is accepted by 11,500 universities and higher education institutions in over 160 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
By choosing this Master of Science, you will study courses such as:
- International Negotiation and Business Development
- Simulation in International Negotiation and Business Development
- Interpersonal Communication Skills
- Management of International Negotiation and Business Development
- Sales Strategy and Management
Scholarships & funding
Several scholarship options are available. Please check the school website for more information.
- Non-EU students: €18.200
- EU students: €16.200
5 reasons to join this program :
- Helps students to build essential negotiation skills.
- Students develop international negotiation and communication skills, both in the classroom and through hands-on practical cases.
- Prepares students with entrepreneurship skills, either to develop their own business or to work in companies of all sizes.
- Enables students to understand and excel in a complex global environment.
- An international and multicultural program.
Rennes SB supports students on a daily basis in the development of their professional project.
Thus, throughout their program, Rennes SB students benefit from:
- privileged interlocutors,
- career workshops,
- events allowing regular meetings with managers and HR representatives from partner organisations,
- “My Career Platform” listing advice, internship and employment offers.
Message the school
About this institute
Rennes School of Business
More than just introducing our students to the world, we bring it to them. We turn education into a true exchange. Thinking beyond the frame means learning differently, to striving differently. Exploring new fields, looking for answers to tomorrow’s questions,...
Rennes School of Business
Want to know more about Msc in International Negotiation & Business Development (Campus)? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!