Master of Business Administration (MBA)Quinnipiac University
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
All available course dates
About this program
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Our on-campus MBA program gives you a broad, professional education to help you excel while allowing you to customize your experience around your particular business interests and career goals. It can be completed full time or part time.
Our AACSB-accredited, on-campus MBA is consistently ranked among the best in the U.S. You’ll enjoy collaborative classroom settings led by highly experienced faculty. MBA courses are action-oriented, and students are encouraged to think critically to connect business concepts with real-world problems.
You’ll learn to use sophisticated technology to analyze real-time economic data, develop financial models and run actual trading simulations. You may choose to put those and other skills to work during international immersion trips. Being on campus also gives you access to networking and career events, which attract distinguished representatives from organizations such as Apple, GE, Goldman Sachs, Johnson & Johnson and JPMorgan Chase.
To be admitted to the program, an ideal applicant will have:
- An undergraduate degree with a GPA of at least 3.0 from a regionally accredited institution of higher learning
- Undergraduate coursework in computers and statistics on an introductory level is recommended
Please note that admission is competitive and that meeting the minimum admission standards does not guarantee acceptance.
For more information about admission requirements, please visit the university website.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- Skills for Contemporary Business Issues
- Financial and Managerial Accounting for Decision Making (AC 620)
- Authentic Leadership within Organizations
- Business Data Analytics
- Supply Chain Management in a New Era
- Financial Decision Making
- Marketing Decision Making
- Decision Making in a Global Economy
- Strategic Management
- Action-Based Learning Lab
Scholarships & funding
Several scholarship options are available, please visit the University website for more information.
Tuition fee: $48,825
For more information about tuition fee, please visit the university website.
Students who graduate from the MBA program will develop and emphasize skills in the following areas:
- Ability to understand and interpret data-driven approaches for business decision making.
- Ability to understand and use business information and metrics to identify business problems and opportunities.
Managing People and Organizations
- Ability to apply best practices and emphasize ethical behavior in leadership and management of people, projects and organizations across diverse settings and cultures.
- Ability to understand the nature of persuasion techniques and modern communication tools to achieve business goals.
- Ability to engage in innovative thinking and generate and scale creative ideas within an organization or as part of a new venture creation.
- Ability to understand and evaluate emerging technologies and leverage them into powerful business solutions.
- Ability to assess a business situation, identify key dynamics and constraints, and integrate ideas of corporate social responsibility and sustainability.
- Ability to use strategic concepts and theories to design solutions to problems and capitalize on opportunities to make effective decisions.
Message the school
About this institute
Quinnipiac University is a private, coeducational university made up of approximately 7,000 undergraduate and 3,000 graduate students from over 60 countries. With a mission to build the University of the Future, Quinnipiac offers 150 programs and counting that will prepare...
Why study at Quinnipiac University
Bring us your ambition. We will help you unleash it. At Quinnipiac, you will find the academic excellence and individualized support needed to thrive in today's global marketplace. Our nationally recognized programs rank among the best in the country while our small class sizes allow you to form deep connections with your classmates and professors.
We are home to nine unique schools ranging from business and engineering, to education and nursing. We are also among the 2.1% of schools in the United States who are home to a School of Medicine and Law. This diversity allows you to engage in interprofessional collaboration and gain a holistic perspective on your field of study, leaving you better prepared for real-world scenarios. It is part of why Quinnipiac has been ranked as the #1 school for job placement in the United States for three straight years.
Visit the institute website to explore a full list of awards and recognitions!
Want to know more about Master of Business Administration (MBA)? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
You may also like...
Prague, Czech Republic