(PGMSBG) Masters Degree in BusinessProject Controls International Business School
(PGMSBG) Masters Degree in Business
All available course dates
About this program
(PGMSBG) Masters Degree in Business
- You can study the executive Master of Business Administration at your own pace or opt for an accelerated program that will earn you your degree in 12 months full-time.
- Acquire applicable skills and competencies through assignments centered on specific business problems, real-world projects, discussion forums, our active learning process, and the no exams.
- Due to the active learning process and structure of the program, it is one of the shortest Master’s degrees available.
- Our digital programs are delivered through our Learning Management System (LMS), which enables students to learn from instructors with real-world industry expertise.
- Our Master’s degrees are designed to prepare you for executive leadership positions and can lead to a Ph.D. in Business research.
On campus studies are available as a bespoke option.
Admission requirements for Post- graduate Diploma or Master’s Degree:
- Any Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized institution
- A professional qualification that is equivalent to a diploma / degree and a minimum of two years of working experience
- Previous work experience in the field of Project Management (minimum 5 years) demonstrated through a CV
- Acceptance Advantage: Two letters of recommendation by your peers to start your postgraduate studies explaining your experience and why you would undertake to start these studies.
- Recognition of Previous (RPL) Study: All subjects / transcripts documents need to be certified / notarized. All non-English documents must have a certified and evaluated English translation attached to the application.
- English level: For non-English speaking students, TOEFL / IELTS or equivalent is required for students who did not study at English speaking school. The Admission Committee will also consider factors such as TOEFL/IELTS scores.
- No TOEFL / IELTS or other scores are needed if you use our PCiBS English teacher to teach you English while you study at PCiBS.
All PCiBS’ programs are conducted in English and all correspondence will be in English.
For more information about admission requirements, please visit the school website.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- Research Project II
- Masters Research Project Part I
Project Management Fundamentals
This course deals with the basic principles of project management and introduces the students to the project management discipline. It focuses on the basic requirements of setting up projects. It focuses on managing portfolios, a program and multiple projects for project management companies. The course follows a structured manner and allows students to develop their competencies for the specific discipline in question. The main aim of the course in to demonstrate proficiency in this discipline to ensure that the student can be a valuable asset to any project that they are involved with.
The course Introduces Project management concepts; needs identification; the project life cycles; the project manager and the project team; types of project organisations; project communication and document control. Estimating, Costing and Planning and control: planning, scheduling and schedule control of projects; resource considerations and allocations; cost planning and performance evaluation. It focuses on Risks, procurement, human resources, quality, communication, stakeholders and integration management.
This course analyzes diverse sectors of project management leadership, the team’s performance, the team activity, and range of organizational behaviors; groups and teams effectiveness and various topics related to project teams. Project teams comprise of various job sectors, job descriptions and divisions in organizations. This course explores the roles of project team members from project initiation to completion (cradle to grave). An overview of leadership on teams (groups); organizational team leadership is provided in organizational structures whilst managing culture differences. The course also addresses team conflict; motivation; performance; managing individual and team behavior, plus the management of company strategies. We also discuss the manager as a person; leadership making decisions and organizational structures and their performance and effectiveness.
Accelerated duration: 1.5 years
- One-Time Payment $12,775
- Yearly Installment $6,595
- 6 even installments of $2,200.00
- 24 Monthly Installments of $550
Credits Required: 12 credits
Master’s degrees usually are a steppingstone to further research degrees, such as a Ph.D.
Obtain a top-tier position in one of the following industries:
- Banking and Finance
- Oil and Gas
- Information Technology
- Property Development
- and other related fields are included (too many to list).
Jobs in the project management discipline are increasing as a result of the expansion of industries.
Message the school
About this institute
Project Controls International Business School (PCIBS)
PCiBS uses active learning and knowledge building to address specialist practical and academic requirements in Business Management, Project Management, Property Investment & Development, with a key focus on Business & Project Controls. Founded in 1993, the LPS Training & Services...
Why study at Project Controls International Business School
PCIBS uses active learning and knowledge building to address specialist practical and academic requirements in Business Management, Project Management, Property Investment & Development, with a key focus on Business & Project Controls.
Students must master the PCiBS competency sets during their selected course/program in Business Management, Project Management, Property, or Project Controls. Each course/subject will increase the individual's skill set and knowledge base.
Benefits to students:
- Earn while you learn, and accelerate your carer
- Complete our programs and be productive immediately,
- PCiBS focuses on the competencies required to be work-ready,
- Strategic thinking, and practical application,
- Active learning approach through competency-based education,
- Using didactic, interactive, and collaborative instruction methods,
- Synchronous & Asynchronous modes of teaching,
- Online Fulltime and Part-time, and Distance study methods,
- Competencies: Novice, Basic, Practitioner, Mastery, Expert, and Innovator,
- Start working and earning 7 - 9 months into our program,
- Use of Industry experts with experience in their environment.
Want to know more about (PGMSBG) Masters Degree in Business? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
You may also like...