(EXDPPM) Executive Diploma - Project Management & LeadershipProject Controls International Business School (PCiBS)
(EXDPPM) Executive Diploma - Project Management & Leadership
All available course dates
About this program
(EXDPPM) Executive Diploma - Project Management & Leadership
#1 A FIRST WORLDWIDE*
Develop your expertise in the most sought-after field of project management or discipline of your choice
A PROGRAM FOR EVERY NEED
No matter what point you are at in your career, you will always need to acquire, develop, strengthen, or update your skills and competencies. We offer a rage of diploma programs to meet your specific needs and help you on your lifelong learning journey.
DISCOVER OUR EXECUTIVE CERTIFICATES
We offer a range of formats, and on completion, you can gain credits from specific programs. These credits open access to the PCiBS Executive Professional programs.
Who should attend?
The Project Manager training program(s) are for:
- Project managers
- Project sponsors
- Expert advisers
- Project team members,
- Business executives, managers, and directors involved in governance, direction, and audits of projects
Admission requirements for Executive Education:
Masterclass (BDDPPM) Advanced Diploma
- Any Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized institution
- A professional qualification that is equivalent to a diploma / degree and a minimum of two years of working experience
- Previous work experience in the field of Project Management (minimum 5 years) demonstrated through a CV
- Acceptance Advantage: A letter of recommendation by your peers to start your executive studies explaining your experience and why you would undertake to start these studies.
- Transcripts: All subjects / transcripts documents need to be certified / notarized. All non-English documents must have a certified and evaluated English translation attached to the application.
- English level: See note.
- One passport-size photo.
- Passport copy / national ID card certified / notarized.
Our PCiBS English teacher will teach you English in our live online Learning Management System (LMS) while studying at PCiBS. If you use our English teacher, no TOEFL / IELTS or equivalent scores are needed. English enrollment is required at the same time.
All PCiBS’ programs are conducted in English, and all correspondence will be in English.
For more information about admission requirements, please visit the school website.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL iBT® test is accepted by 11,500 universities and higher education institutions in over 160 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
(EXDPPC) Executive Diploma
The syllabus assesses the breadth of knowledge in all areas of project management and focuses on specific competencies.
Key elements of the course include:
- Governance, Methods & Information Management
- Change Management & Control
- Scope Definition & Management
- Schedule Management
- Cost Management
- Resource Management
- Financial Analysis
- Quality & Risk Management
- Procurement Management
- Contractual & Legal Matters
- Monitoring and Control
- Reviews & Close Out
Scholarships & funding
“We are changing lives, and that is a big deal, plus, we will Accelerate your CAREER!"
Teaching methods and style
We’re a 100% online education provider, so we use a state-of-the-art learning management system (LMS) to deliver our active teaching, resources and assessments. Our system tracks and manages the learning process in real-time and provides you with immediate access to your learning materials.
What is competency-based education?
This type of education measures skills and learning rather than time. PCiBS students’ will progress through courses when they can prove they’ve mastered the material and not only at the end of a semester or term. Some students can learn faster, spend more time on schoolwork, or utilize the knowledge they have from prior learnings.
With 24/7/365 access to online learning resources, students can embark on a tailored educational journey according to their current knowledge and competencies. Each potential student performs an online self-assessment before his engagement as a student with PCiBS. Besides, faculty members and lecturers will provide personalized learning support.
It doesn’t matter what obstacles and challenges you face, PCiBS will put you in charge of your education. The following items are crucial to putting YOU into the driver’s seat of your studies.
- It’s individualized: Because every student is different, we believe the learning experience for our students should be built around you, not PCiBS.
- It’s efficient: You focus on learning the material that’s new to you. We assist in some topics where you need a bit of a refresher and follow on through subjects you know well. If you are competent, you are qualified! We don’t waste your time.
- It’s supportive: You have a whole team around you to assist you in making a success of your studies, from our faculty, lecturers, staff, and your fellow students.
- It’s flexible: Study when and where it works best for you. PCiBS LMS resources are anywhere wifi is.
What makes us different from all the other schools?
TALENT MATCH REPORT
"A personal competency assessment will be performed on each student during the first few weeks of the program.
A feedback report with the various competencies will be issued to assist the students in identifying their own strengths and development potential. Here is a list of some of the items: Behavioural Styles; Abilities and Skills; Emotional Intelligence; and Growth Potential.
About the model: These INTERNATIONAL competencies are developed using an existing framework as developed by JG Sassenberg."
"The development report outlines what actions could be considered to improve behavioural competence and what candidates might want to develop further. The appropriateness of each piece of advice will differ for each individual and will to some extent, depend on your job and the opportunities and resources available. We assist each candidate through this process.
It is recommended that you initially look at both your personal strengths and development areas as part of your personal development strategy. In some cases, there might be no strengths or developmental behaviours identified. Then you could identify the behaviours that would be of the greatest benefit to your development in your current work context. "
"Students will identify their competencies with our Individual Development Planning (IDP) tool.
These competencies will be peer-reviewed by a subject matter expert.
Competencies are also identified, allocated and updated (3 times) ongoing over the duration of the program."
COACHING & MENTORING
"Coaching and Mentoring will be run in pre-arranged sessions with your subject matter expert over the period of the program. Work or assignments will be allocated depending on the outcomes of the sessions.
Coaching sessions are normally run every two to three months, and mentoring is normally once per semester."
"Individuals will be prepared for a real-life interview process. Practising for interviews forms part of our intensive active learning process and assists candidates in being ready for any question that comes their way."
Full tuition for students: $8535+15%VAT
Why is project management important for you?
The emergence of remote work and project-based businesses is anticipated to increase the demand for skilled project managers. Obtaining a professional certification in project management enables you to capitalize on emerging job market opportunities. In addition, project managers are required in all industries, and professional certification can be the first step toward a career specializing in project management in specific industries, such as:
- BANKING AND FINANCE
- MINING PROCESS PLANTS
- UNDERGROUND / OPEN PIT MINING
- OIL AND GAS
- INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY (IT)
- DEFENCE FORCE
- PROPERTY DEVELOPMENT
- MANAGEMENT CONSULTING
- GENERAL PROJECTS
- Any ORGANIZATION,
At the organizational level, PCiBS recommendations can assist organizations in optimizing their use of resources and maximizing value creation, allowing them to achieve their intended results. It also encourages employee collaboration and improves communication between project-related personnel, suppliers, and customers, resulting in stakeholder engagement and customer satisfaction. In addition, PCiBS certification can improve business decisions, including prioritizing project tasks and mitigating risks.
A career in project management will change how you plan and execute activities and tasks within the context of projects. As a trained and certified project manager, you will lead the project team, plan activities, define the project's objectives, scope, timeline, and budget, identify, assess, and treat risks, engage and communicate with stakeholders, and oversee the overall project implementation.
Message the school
About this institute
PCi Business School (PCIBS)
PCiBS uses ernestlehman.university (ELU) for active learning and knowledge building to address specialist practical and academic requirements in Business Management, Project Management, Property Investment & Development, with a key focus on Business & Project Controls. Founded in 1993, the LPS...
Why study at Project Controls International Business School (PCiBS)
PCIBS uses active learning and knowledge building to address specialist practical and academic requirements in Business Management, Project Management, Property Investment & Development, with a key focus on Business & Project Controls.
Students must master the PCiBS competency sets during their selected course/program in Business Management, Project Management, Property, or Project Controls. Each course/subject will increase the individual's skill set and knowledge base.
Benefits to students:
- Earn while you learn, and accelerate your carer
- Complete our programs and be productive immediately,
- PCiBS focuses on the competencies required to be work-ready,
- Strategic thinking, and practical application,
- Active learning approach through competency-based education,
- Using didactic, interactive, and collaborative instruction methods,
- Synchronous & Asynchronous modes of teaching,
- Online Fulltime and Part-time, and Distance study methods,
- Competencies: Novice, Basic, Practitioner, Mastery, Expert, and Innovator,
- Start working and earning 7 - 9 months into our program,
- Use of Industry experts with experience in their environment.
Project Controls International Business School (PCiBS)
Want to know more about (EXDPPM) Executive Diploma - Project Management & Leadership? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!