Scholarships & funding
The Porto Business School has several scholarship programmes, for more information, please send an information request.
Why study at Porto Business School
- Porto Business School is the business school of the University of Porto. Founded in 1911, the University of Porto is a benchmark for Higher Education and Scientific Research in Portugal.
- One of the top universities in Europe and among the top 10% in the world according to the QS Ranking in “Economics and Econometrics” (based on the analysis of more than 3,000 universities).
- The University of Porto Innovation mindset is reflected in UPTEC, the Science and Technology Park of the University of Porto, dedicated to incubating startups and hosting Business Innovation Centers.
Portugal ranked #10 study abroad country
Portugal has been ranked the #10 study abroad country in Europe for 2020! And most importantly, Portugal ranks first in the world for students seeking adventure! Take the plunge and see what Portugal has to offer you during your studies abroad.
Awards & Accreditations
67th Financial Times'19 FT European Business Schools
55th Financial Times'19 FT European Business Schools
40th Financial Times'19 FT European Business Schools
Student services & facilities
- Career Services & International Relations Office
- 21 classrooms & 48 work rooms
- 1 Auditorium (cap. 270)
- 1 Amphitheater
- Cafeteria & Restaurant
The Porto Business School is situated in a privileged location - a sustainable building in an urban setting - close to various types of access points and means of transportation, from Francisco Sá Carneiro Airport, to the sete Bicas Metro Station.
Spanning over 10.000 m2, the premises of the Porto Business School were built based on the latest international classroom and interactive technology models. A space that is open 24/7 to students, businesses and teachers.
Porto is one of the most vibrant and eclectic European destinations. Considered Europe’s Best Destination on three occasions, the last one in 2017, the “Invicta” (Invincible City), as Porto is known, has something for every taste. From medieval architecture, Art Nouveau caffés, historic buildings at every block, culture, non-stop nightlife, world-renowned cuisine, close to some of Portugal’s best beaches, Porto is a city that’s as full of life as it is surprising.
Be the first to write a review!