Politécnico de Leiria
Students from over 70 countries around the world have chosen Politécnico de Leiria as their first choice for studying! Find out why Portugal is the perfect destination to continue your studies and how Polytechnic of Leiria might provide you with a real life-changing experience.
With more than 1300 international students, Polytechnic of Leiria offers a friendly and welcoming environment among teachers, technicians and students making it easy for new students to settle into their new life away from home.
Five schools, in four magnificent cities not just to study in but to live and love.
Facts & Figures
- 5 Campuses in 4 different cities
- 1300+ International Students
- 350+ On International Mobility
- 70+ Different Nationalities
- 450+ International Cooperation Agreements
8 Reasons why you should choose Politécnico de Leiria
- Region with great economic dynamism:
- High level of employment in a region rich in ceramics and glass, plastics, fisheries, engineering, food, tourism, and biotechnological industries.
- Twenty-first century study facilities:
- Multiple campuses offering outstanding learning facilities. More than 130 hi-tech laboratories equipped with the latest technology.
- Innovative teaching:
- Advanced student facilities and the latest technology available, bringing their courses to life.
- Recognized for research:
- Hi-tech research units like CETEMARES or CDRS are part of their strategy where science and work go together to invent new solutions.
- Industry partnerships:
- Many of their courses have partnerships with leading companies helping students to exceed. Oracle, Cisco, Phoenix Contact, Siemens are just some of the major brands who have academies in their institution.
- Right in the middle of everything:
- 3 wonderful city campus locations to study and live in: Leiria, Caldas da Rainha or Peniche.
- Friendly and close atmosphere:
- They're proud of their friendly environment among teachers, technicians and students which help new students settle into a new life abroad.
- Designed for today’s students:
- There are a variety of activities and experiences available at any of Polytechnic of Leiria campuses including sports facilities, medical services, ICT services, and Canteens.
|Art & Design|
|Graphic Design||Delivery method||Length||Location|
|Master in Graphic Design||On campus||2 years||Caldas da Rainha|
|Master in Product Design Engineering||On campus||2 years||Leiria|
|Master in International Business||On campus||2 years||Leiria|
|Computer Science & IT|
|Master in Healthcare Information Systems Management||On campus||2 years||Leiria|
|Master in Computer Engineering - Mobile Computing||On campus||2 years||Leiria|
|Engineering & Technology|
|Master in Applied Biotechnology||On campus||2 years||Leiria|
|Master in Civil Engineering - Building Construction||On campus||2 years||Leiria|
|Master in Electrical and Electronic Engineering||On campus||2 years||Leiria|
|Tourism & Hospitality|
|Master in Sustainable Tourism Management||On campus||2 years||Peniche|
Why study at Politécnico de Leiria
Portugal ranked #10 study abroad country
Portugal has been ranked the #10 study abroad country in Europe for 2020! And most importantly, Portugal ranks first in the world for students seeking adventure! Take the plunge and see what Portugal has to offer you during your studies abroad.
Average rating 5Based on 1 reviews
Want to get more information about this institute and its programs? Fill out the following form and we'll pass it on directly to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Career test - find your perfect career
Take our free career test that will match you with programs and careers based on your interests and personality.