The Master trains designers able to work both in the field of garments and in urban and agonistic sportswear, but also in those areas where are required skills able to combine technical materials, new technologies and style.
Didactics will be structured as following:
• Sportswear today, History of sportswear, Trend Forecasting, Wearables Design, Brand&Markets, New Technologies
• Rhyno e Solidworks software
• Illustrator, Photography
• Workshop FASHION TECH LIFESTYLE (2 weeks)
• Workshop ACTIVEWEAR (2 weeks)
• Workshop SPORTSWEAR (2 weeks)
• Workshop PERFORMANCE SPORTSWEAR (2 weeks)
• Workshop INTERACTIVE FASHION (3 weeks)
• Presentation and Portfolio (1 week)
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
About this institute
POLI.design is based in Milan, a universally known and recognised international centre of excellence for design.
The permanent structures, cultural institutions, fairs and showrooms, publishing industry, schools, displays, exhibitions, and events that the city has to offer are numerous and contribute to creating a culturally lively and dynamic climate that can enrich professional and training courses,...
Want to know more about Fashion Tech? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
Win an iPad!
Take our survey and be in to win a brand new iPad for your studies! Your response will help future students find their perfect study abroad opportunity.
Career test - find your perfect career
Take our free career test that will match you with programs and careers based on your interests and personality.