BSc Electrical EngineeringÓbuda University
BSc Electrical Engineering
All available course dates
BSc Electrical Engineering
Training Electrical engineers, who are in possession of general knowledge, technical intelligence, basics of natural sciences, economics and humanities, technical knowledge for the needs of modern industry on a high level. As the graduates are specialized within the faculty by obtaining practical knowledge and skills they are able to do creative engineering work. On the basis of their studies in electricity and their professional calling electrical engineers are able to design devices and systems, to monitor their calibration, quality and testing, the take part in the installation and operation procedures and are able to do service- and product management in Infocommunication Technologies and Instrumentation and Automation.
Foreign language requirements
- In order to obtain a degree it is compulsory to have at least one intermediate level type “C” accredited language exam or equivalent certificate of secondary education or diploma.
- As a compulsory subject all full-time students must participate in the professional course advertised by the university in English or German and pass the required test in the foreign language.
For more information about admission requirements, please visit the university website.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- Natural science fundamentals
- Economics and humanities
- Professional core material
- Specific professional knowledge
- Optional subject
- Info-communication Technologies
Scholarships & funding
If you wish to pursue your studies at Óbuda University, there are a number of scholarship options available to choose from. Please visit the website for more information.
- Full time
- Correspondence course
- Non-EU/EEA students: EUR 3200 per semester
- EU/EEA students: EUR 2000 per semester
Upon a successful completion of the curriculum and final projects, a student will be granted a BSc degree which certifies its holder's competence to be engaged in either engineering production or in a technology-related field.
On the basis of their studies in electricity and their professional calling electrical engineers are able to:
- Design equipment and systems,
- Monitor their calibration, quality and testing,
- Take parts in their installation and operation and
- Are able to do service-engineering and product-managing
About this institute
Óbuda University constantly builds and develops a competitive institution of higher education meeting the criteria and regulations of the European Higher Education Area. The mission of the university is to serve the economy through development and high-level knowledge transfer and...
Want to know more about BSc Electrical Engineering? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
You may also like...
Alliance, United States of America
Potsdam, United States of America
Chicago, United States of America