NZMA is now offering their Hospitality courses at NSIA. Liquor legislation, wine evaluation, food and beverage matching and advanced food safety. It’s all covered in NZMA’s Level 4 New Zealand Certificate in Food and Beverage Service. You’ll even gain your LCQ (Liquor License Qualification), which will give you the leading edge when you are job hunting.
What will I learn?
- Wine evaluation
- Knowledge of viticulture and wine making
- Beer appreciation
- Advanced food safety
- Food and beverage matching
- Making and serving alcoholic beverages, specialty coffees and cocktails
- Food and beverage operations
- Working and communication in a group environment
- Liquor legislation
What qualifications will I gain?
- New Zealand Certificate in Food and Beverage Service (Level 4) (with a strand in Restaurant Service)
- Licence Controller Qualification
- You need to be 18 or older.
- If English is your second language, we may get you to sit an English Language Assessment.
- You also need to have an English level of 5.0 IELTS or equivalent with no band score lower than 5.0.
NSIA is NZ's leading Culinary Arts and Hospitality training academy. We attract the highest calibre of industry professionals to share their knowledge and train you throughout your study with us. With a central Auckland location, we provide you with facilities...
Be the first to write a review!
Win a €5000 scholarship to study in Europe
Planning on studying a Master's degree in Europe? We're offering a scholarship to help cover your tuition fees and get you one step closer to your next great adventure!
Career test - find your perfect career
Take our free career test that will match you with programs and careers based on your interests and personality.