Want to receive regular updates on study abroad programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
Nottingham University Business School
Nottingham University Business School enhances students' knowledge and practice of business and management in a responsible and sustainable method using its global presence.
Nottingham University Business School offers the highest international standard of influential research and outstanding teaching and programmes that enable graduates to excel in a global environment. The School is accredited by both EQUIS and AMBA and is among the UK's leading centres for management education.
The University of Nottingham also has campuses in China and Malaysia and several MSc courses offer opportunities to take the second semester at either campus while experiencing life in China or Malaysia.
Nottingham University Business School's world class research centres and institutes collaborate with regional, national and international businesses to promote entrepreneurial ventures and work with government agencies, NGOs, banks, financial services institutions, and venture capitalists.
Other benefits of studying at Nottingham University Business School include:
- Outstanding teaching and research in banking and financial services, led by the Business School's Global Centre for Banking and Financial Innovation. The MSc Banking is accredited by the Chartered Banker Institute (CBI), so students graduate with a Chartered Banker Diploma - the highest award in professional banking.
- One of the largest groups of finance experts in the UK, offering the MSc Finance and Investment, which is accredited by the CFA Institute and ranked among the top global programmes by the Financial Times 2018.
- Leadership in business ethics and sustainability through the Business School's internationally renowned International Centre for Corporate Social Responsibility (ICCSR).
- The MSc Human Resource Management and Organisation is accredited by the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD), giving students full exemption from their level 7 Advanced Diploma in HRM.
- The Business School's Haydn Green Institute for Innovation and Entrepreneurship is one of Europe's leading centres for entrepreneurship education, skills development, innovation, and work with small and medium enterprises. Nottingham is one of four Enterprise Zones across England, where univesities and businesses work together to increase local growth and innovation.
- The MSc Marketing is one of only a few marketing courses in the UK that is accredited by The Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) for a Dual Award. This Dual Award means that while you are studying for your qualification you also have the opportunity to work towards achieving the CIM Professional Diploma in Marketing as part of your degree program, enabling you to graduate with an enhanced qualification that is sought after by employers.
- An established tradition of expertise in risk and insurance research underpins the MSc Risk Management, which is recognised by the Chartered Insurance Institute - the world's leading professional body for insurance and financial services.
- The Business School offers generous scholarships to outstanding candidates for its MSc and MBA programmes.
Average rating 5Based on 6 reviews
Want to get more information about this institute and its programs? Fill out the following form and we'll pass it on directly to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Win a €5000 scholarship to study in Europe
Planning on studying a Master's degree in Europe? We're offering a scholarship to help cover your tuition fees and get you one step closer to your next great adventure!
Career test - find your perfect career
Take our free career test that will match you with programs and careers based on your interests and personality.