MBA with Global Supply Chain Management
The MBA Global Supply Chain Management program is designed to allow students to display a broad knowledge of the concepts and principles underlying the operational and strategic performance of organizations in relation to one another within the international supply chain. In addition, students will demonstrate an understanding of the role of operations theory in evaluating the strategic implications of variation and uncertainty on supply chain performance.
This MBA covers a range of topics, including:
- Responsible and Sustainable Leadership
- Managing Finance
- Managing Operations
- Managing Marketing
- Managing People and Organizations
- Strategic Operations
- Global Supply Chain Management
- Strategic Change and Consultancy
- International Consultancy Experience
- Business Research Methods and Data Analysis
- Business Research Project
We’re ranked 18th / 123 for Business in The Guardian University Guide 2019.
We’re also ranked 28th / 121 for Business in The Times and Sunday Times Good University Guide 2019.
Applicants will need:
- a undergraduate degree (2.1 or above) or an equivalent professional or academic qualification
- a period of professional work experience incorporating operational responsibilities – three years minimum, preferably five
- two academic or vocational references
- IELTS 6.5 with a minimum of 5.5 in each skill for the one-year course
- IELTS 6.5 with a minimum of 6.0 in speaking and listening and 5.5 in reading and writing for the two-year course with placement
In exceptional circumstances applicants without a degree will be considered, if they can demonstrate in their personal statement that they have been in a senior management position, managing people and budgets, for more than eight years.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
The cost of this program is:
- One year (full-time) - £18,000
- Two years (with placement)* - £18,000 in year one and £1,385 in year two
Where fees are paid by a sponsoring company, VAT may be payable on top of the fees quoted above.
Scholarships & funding
If you’re an international student holding an offer to study with us, you can apply for one of our international scholarships. Please visit our international scholarships page for details. You can also apply for our MBA Dean’s Scholarship for Academic Excellence.
Upon completion of this program, graduates will receive a Master of Business Administration from Nottingham Business School (NBS).
The MBA is accredited by the Chartered Management Institute (CMI) and will receive a Level 7 qualification in Management and Leadership upon completion of the course. Our partnership with the CMI means that you'll enjoy complimentary student membership for the duration of your course, and for the first year after graduation.
About this institute
Nottingham Business School (NBS) is a thriving part of Nottingham Trent University (NTU). They are internationally renowned as one of the best business schools in the UK, providing excellent education and research that has a powerful, positive impact on careers,...
Be the first to write a review!
Win an iPad!
Take our survey and be in to win a brand new iPad for your studies! Your response will help future students find their perfect study abroad opportunity.
Career test - find your perfect career
Take our free career test that will match you with programs and careers based on your interests and personality.