About this program
Online Bachelor of Arts in Organizational Management
The College of Business offers the major in Organizational Management designed to allow adult professionals to earn a degree while remaining in their career.
- Organization and Management Theory
- Information Systems Management
- Human Resource Management
- Management of Nonprofit Organizations
- Survey of Economics
- Business Leadership
- Business Law
- Group and Organizational Dynamics
- Managerial Finance
- Strategic Management
- Business Ethics
- Managerial Marketing
- Project Management
- Interpersonal Communication
- Conflict Resolution
Scholarships & funding
Several scholarship options are available. Please check the university website for more information.
- Undergrad Online Tuition (non-education majors) per credit hour: $399
- Undergrad Online Tuition (education majors only) per credit hour : $475
Credits: 120 semester
Academic Award: Bachelor of Arts
Graduates with a degree in Organizational Management are able to:
- Apply business concepts and theories to solve business challenges.
- Analyze the risks and rewards of launching a new product or service in a foreign country.
- Evaluate ethical dilemmas and other issues in business from a Christian faith perspective.
- Evaluate best practices for resolving human resource issues within an organization.
- Apply conflict resolution skills to a real-life situation.
- Develop a career strategy in the field of Organizational Management.
Message the school
About this institute
Northwest University was founded on October 1, 1934. We are a Christian co-educational institution accredited at the highest institutional level nationally and regionally. We awards associate, baccalaureate, master’s, and doctoral degrees in over 70 programs. Northwest University is a Christian...
Why study at Northwest University
- Over 70 programs: NU gives students of all callings the opportunity to discover and cultivate their gifts, offering over 70 majors and programs to choose from.
- Small Class Size: At NU, the student-to-faculty ratio is 10:1, allowing for the kind of personalized education you may not find elsewhere.
- Location: NU’s campus is located nearby the corporate headquarters of companies like Microsoft, Expedia, Amazon, and Costco, as well as many innovative tech startup. This close proximity contributes to a robust job economy for NU graduates, as well as rich internship opportunities.
- Internships: Internships are the best way for students to gain real-world experience. That’s why over 70% of students hold internships at NU. Often, this leads to full-time job offers from some of the best companies in the area.
Want to know more about Online Bachelor of Arts in Organizational Management? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!