BS FinanceNorth Park University
All available course dates
Studying finance will introduce you to the ways that organizations and corporations make monetary decisions in order to maximize value for their shareholders. This critical function for all for-profit, nonprofit, and government industries requires individuals who think critically, listen carefully, and effectively analyze challenging situations. You’ll be prepared for a career in this fast-paced world, ready to apply the appropriate calculations to real-life finance problems at the personal and organizational levels.
At minimum, all prospective students are recommended to meet these admission standards for grade point average (GPA) and standardized test scores:
- Cumulative high school GPA: 2.75 (unweighted)
- Cumulative college GPA (transfer students): 2.5 (based on 12 or more transferable credits)
- SAT/ACT is optional
- TOEFL 80, IELTS 6.0, or Duolingo 105
First-year students who do not meet the minimum requirements above may need to provide additional information such as an interview and/or be considered for provisional admission.
For more information about admission requirements, please visit the university website.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- Public Speaking
- Calculus I
- Business and Professional Ethics
- Introductory Statistics
- Web Technologies and E-Commerce
- Financial Accounting
- Managerial Accounting
- Principles of Macroeconomics
- Principles of Microeconomics
- Foundations of Finance
- Operations Management and Information Technology
- Business Law
- Business Communication
- Foundations of Marketing
- Intermediate Accounting I
- Intermediate Accounting II
- Intermediate Microeconomics
- Intermediate Macroeconomics
- Investments and Portfolio Management
- International Finance
- Financial Statements Analysis And Modeling
- Principles of Management and Leadership
- Strategic Management
- Introduction to Nonprofit Management and Leadership
- Nonprofit Financial Management
- Internship in Business
Scholarships & funding
Several scholarship options are available. Please visit the university website for more information.
The tuition fee for this program is $31,430 per year.
About this institute
North Park University
Founded in 1891 by Swedish immigrants, North Park University is a small private university located in the United States third-largest city, Chicago. North Park University is an Christian, city-centered, intercultural institution that will provide students with a practical, relevant, hands...
Why study at North Park University
North Park has a health & fitness club that is at not additional cost. We also have an Office of International Affairs to ensure you can take advantage of all the benefits offered with your visa and stay in compliance.
Want to know more about BS Finance? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
You may also like...
Melbourne (Australia), Australia