Our business degree program will teach you critical thinking and problem-solving skills as well as equip you with real life experience. An international business major will also provide you with the proper education you need to succeed in this field as you do business abroad. Here youll cultivate the sixth sense required to do business in international marketsand that will make all the difference to your professional success. Of course youll master core business practices, identify market trends, explore financial markets and so on when enrolling in our international business bachelor degree. But youll also develop an instinct for whats appropriate in a given situation, for whats being left unsaid and for the ways different communication styles and customs can affect business transactions abroad. If you are looking for an international business school that offers hands-on experience in a challenging learning environment with other business professionals, then North Central College is the perfect place to start. We offer all of our business administration students challenging courses, trained faculty, and real-world experience thats needed to succeed in an international relations career.
As an international business student youmay also:
- Travel, study and work internationally through our study abroad and international internship programs that we offer through our business program.
- Learn about the fair-trade coffee import business through work in Guatemala.
- Identify job opportunities through faculty and alumni networks and our Career Development Center.
- Apply what youve learned to international entrepreneurial projects through student organizations like the Entrepreneurship and International Business Organization (EIBO) and Enactus.
- Simulate trades and access thousands of proprietary reports and data screens in the Bloomberg Finance Lab, where 10 workstations are equipped with the Bloomberg Terminal software, the iconic dual monitors and Bloombergs unique keyboards. In our international business program, you can also choose to become Bloomberg certified by completing a series of modules that cover economic theory, economic indicators, currencies, fixed income vehicles, options, equities and more.
International Business, B.B.A.
Common SBE Core
- Globalization and Society
- Financial Accounting
- Managerial Accounting
- Business Law and Ethics
- Business and Economics Statistics
- Business Strategy
- Principles of Microeconomics
- Principles of Macroeconomics
- Corporate Finance
- Management and Organizational Behavior
- Principles of Marketing
International Business Courses
- Global Business, Ethics and Politics
- Leading in a Global World
- International Management
- International Marketing
Scholarships & funding
Several scholarship options are available. Please check the college website for more information
Tution fee: $42,026
About this institute
North Central College
North Central College is a nationally ranked institution located in Naperville, Illinois, a thriving suburb just thirty minutes by train from Chicago. Our students have access to state-of-the art facilities and distinctive programs, particularly in the sciences and business. At...
Want to know more about International Business? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
You may also like...
Melbourne (Australia), Australia