AccountingNorth Central College
About this program
Our accounting degree will help you become professionally indispensable—one of those rare people who can analyze complex quantitative problems and explain them to everyone from CEOs to stockholders. You’ll learn to identify key economic issues affecting business strategy and interpret and prepare critical financial reports and analysis. Our professors also weave writing and presentation skills into every accounting course, so you’ll become a skilled communicator—and that will set you head and shoulders above your peers.
Applicants must demonstrate English proficiency in one of the following ways:
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language): North Central requires an official TOEFL score of at least 79 (Internet-based test) or 550 (paper-based test). (Our institution code: 1555)
- IELTS (International English Language Testing System): North Central also accepts official IELTS overall scores of 6.5 with sub-scores of 6.0 or higher.
- ACT or SAT: Students may also submit official SAT or ACT scores in place of the TOEFL.
- Most successful applicants choosing this option have earned at least a 500 on the EBRW section of the SAT or at least a 19 on the English section of the ACT.
- Our institution codes are: 1555 (SAT) and 1096 (ACT).
For more information about admission requirements, please visit the college website.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL iBT® test is accepted by 11,500 universities and higher education institutions in over 160 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
Chat with students
Common SBE Core
- Globalization and Society
- Financial Accounting
- Managerial Accounting
- Business Law and Ethics
- Business and Economics Statistics
- Business Strategy
- Principles of Microeconomics
- Principles of Macroeconomics
- Corporate Finance
- Management and Organizational Behavior
- Principles of Marketing
- Cost Accounting
- Accounting Information Systems
- Intermediate Accounting I
- Intermediate Accounting II
- Principles of Taxation
- Auditing and Attestation
Scholarships & funding
Several scholarship options are available. Please check the college website for more information
Tuition fee: $42,026 per year
Recent graduates in accounting include:
- Finance & Accounting Leadership Development Program, Navistar, Chicago
- Assurance Staff, Plante Moran, Chicago
- Accounting Outsourcing Services Associate, BKD, Oak Brook Terrace
- Associate, DHJJ, Naperville
- Tax Associate, PwC, Chicago
- Associate, Transaction Services, RSM, Chicago
- Audit Associate, RSM, Schaumburg
- Pension Benefits Specialist, Lauterbach & Amen, LLP, Naperville
- Associate Financial Analyst, Leadership Development Program, Exelon, Naperville
- Tax Associate, RSM, Schaumburg
- Financial services tax staff, Ernst & Young, Chicago
- Audit associate, Sikich, LLP, Naperville
- Audit associate, Deloitte, Chicago
- Tax consultant, Deloitte, Chicago
- Audit associate, Grant Thorton, Chicago
Message the school
About this institute
North Central College
North Central College is a nationally ranked institution located in Naperville, Illinois, a thriving suburb just thirty minutes by train from Chicago. Our students have access to state-of-the art facilities and distinctive programs, particularly in the sciences and business. At...
North Central College
Want to know more about Accounting? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!