PhD in Medicine
To develop caring, competent, confident medical doctors through outcome based teaching approach ensuring high quality of health care and biomedical research in academic, in- and out-patients settings. To meet global standards of medical education set by World Federation of Medical Education, and defined by TUNING/MEDINE learning outcomes for undergraduate medical education.
- Medical Doctor, MD degree or equivalent/ MoES special Regulation
- Proof of Proficiency in English or other European (German, French) language at least Level B2.
- Gaining knowledge of the most recent developments of a field of study allowing for further expansion thereof using innovative and effective methods (at the level required for referable publications);
- Enhancement of the ability to analyse new, complex and controversial ideas and approaches;
- Making efficient decisions for the solution of problems; Ability to independently plan, carry out and supervise, as well as clearly and soundly demonstrate innovative and actual research;
- Readiness to further develop new ideas and ability to research the ways of establishing new values or to contribute to innovative and actual methods for the establishment of acknowledged ones.
5000 USD (with scholarship USD 3750)
NVU implements transparent and consistent fee policy which does not alter throughout entire period of study. All intermediaries and agencies dully authorized are obliged to follow it. No other charges unless specific service offered (i.e. flight tickets, airport transfer, hostel accommodation or room rental, insurance etc.) may be charged.
Fee covers all costs related to teaching process, i.e. teaching materials, language enhancement courses (if needed), acknowledgment of prior learning as well as remaining student services.
Scholarships & funding
Following NVU's mission that endeavors equal access to education for students from around the world, a 25% University Scholarship is applicable to students who successfully pass elected courses during two consecutive semesters.
About this institute
New Vision University
NVU aspires to create an open, innovative and collaborative environment, to ensure student engagement and serve society on a national and international scale. Upholding equal access and equity, it adheres to diverse student-centered education and lifelong learning opportunities. By collaborating...
Want to know more about PhD in Medicine? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
Win a €5000 scholarship to study in Europe
Planning on studying a Master's degree in Europe? We're offering a scholarship to help cover your tuition fees and get you one step closer to your next great adventure!
Career test - find your perfect career
Take our free career test that will match you with programs and careers based on your interests and personality.