MBA in Business Administration
The objective of this program is to develop students into broadly educated business managers, executives, and entrepreneurs who understand the nature of business as a whole, with the tools and techniques applicable to a wide variety of business situations and issues. The capstone for the MBA program gives students a chance to bring together theories, skills and tools studied during the program and to integrate them into a learning experience that highlights the nature of competition and strategic maneuvering that is necessary for success. Design and methodology of the program aim to provide participants of the program with the skills applicable in real life experiences and to align their professional development with up-to-date changing business environment.
The elaborate foundation of core courses provide students with solid background in business/management field while also broadening their understanding in its sub-fields. The core courses (coded BUSA) are offered alongside the program and enables students to form their knowledge (theoretical and practical)in a way that prepares them for the future success in managerial/administrative positions or in handling entrepreneurial activities.
Elective courses enable students to deepen their understanding of business management and to broaden competencies in selected sub-areas. After completion of all core courses, the program also offers the comprehensive, practical components such as Capstone in Business Development and Entrepreneurship, which provide an opportunity for training in applying acquired knowledge and developing managerial decision-making skills.
Techniques utilized in the course are widely based on a case study approach, including the mixture of interactive teaching (including class discussions) and promotion of independent personal development through a combination of theoretical components, problem-solving and practical experience. Completion of the course means that a student develops knowledge, skills, and values needed for successful implementation and management of managerial/entrepreneurial activities in line with the requirements of the complex business environment and labor market.
The built-in Guest Speaker Seminar Series in almost every course of the program enables program participants to network and interact with the peers and professionals from different sectors of business community. The above-mentioned component is yet another opportunity for students to learn and apply their skills to the real life issues while also building, contributing and experiencing the culture of cooperation and knowledge sharing among the professionals.
- Bachelor degree in any field or equivalent
- Master’s Exam/MoES special Regulation
- Master’s Exam implemented by MoES regulations - General Master’s Exam
- University Exam in General Business Concepts and English language (B2),
- In-person Interview.
In Case MoES special Regulation:
- Application, Motivation, and Interview
- Proof of Proficiency in English at a level B2.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
The learning outcomes of the program includes:
- program graduates will improve and enhance the ability to retrieve and analyse information from different sources;
- program graduates will be able to improve and enhance their ability to analyse and judge in the environment with incomplete information;
- program graduates will be able to work autonomously as well as in team;
- program graduates will be able to communicate with experts and peers in other fields and articulate their views, ideas, and opinions in the professional manner in the academic setting;
- program graduates will be able to value professional network for their future carrier development and enhancement; they also will be able to improve their networking skills and abilities;
- program graduates will improve their abilities and skills for interpersonal communication and understand and value the social responsibilities of each individual and groups (organizations);
- program graduates will be able to adapt to new situations and assist other members of team, organization, or society to adapt to the changing environment;
- program graduates will be able to set appropriate, realistic and achievable personal and business goals and objectives, and will be able to lead themselves, small or large teams to the achievement of set objective and goals.
- program graduates will be able to make decision in the complex and changing environment.
Scholarships & funding
Following NVU's mission that endeavors equal access to education for students from around the world, a 25% University Scholarship is applicable to students who successfully pass elected courses during two consecutive semesters.
4500 USD (with scholarship USD 3375)
NVU implements transparent and consistent fee policy which does not alter throughout entire period of study. All intermediaries and agencies dully authorized are obliged to follow it. No other charges unless specific service offered (i.e. flight tickets, airport transfer, hostel accommodation or room rental, insurance etc.) may be charged.
Fee covers all costs related to teaching process, i.e. teaching materials, language enhancement courses (if needed), acknowledgment of prior learning as well as remaining student services.
Master's Program in Business Administration (Master of Business Administration) - 120 credits
About this institute
New Vision University
NVU aspires to create an open, innovative and collaborative environment, to ensure student engagement and serve society on a national and international scale. Upholding equal access and equity, it adheres to diverse student-centered education and lifelong learning opportunities. By collaborating...
Want to know more about MBA in Business Administration? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
You may also like...
Detroit, United States of America
Prague, Czech Republic
Campbellsville, United States of America