Master's in Medical Rehabilitation & Healthcare Management
The objective of this program is to develop competitive Master degree specialists and to equip them with the knowledge and skills necessary for successful work with the multidisciplinary team at an international level. Master program will give the graduates an opportunity not only to gain the skills but also to integrate them into practice. This highlights the nature of competition in the sector as well as the unrivaled level of preparation provided by the university contributing to the success of its graduates. Indeed methodology of the program is concentrated on the development of the program participants as competent professionals- ready to apply their skills in real-life experiences.
A successful graduate of the program will be able to become a qualified member of a team in the medical and rehabilitation clinic. Moreover, diversity of the courses also creates an opportunity for an interested student to continue his/her studies and scientific work at the doctorate level.
- Bachelor degree in Health Care or Bio Sciences or MD
- Master’s Exam/MoES special regulation
- University Exam in Specialization and English Language (B2)
In case of MoES special regulation:
- application, motivation and inperson interview
- proof of proficiency in English at the level B2
Graduates will be able to:
- discuss an issue in a complex;
- consider and evaluate theoretical knowledge and connect it with a practical activity;
- determine appropriate practical strategies;
- develop principles of team work and appropriate competencies;
- formulate, analyze and evaluate arguments and present them in a logical and consequent way;
- act in a new, unforeseen and multidisciplinary circumstances;
- make decision of the complex problems searching for a new ways including independent research with up-to date methods and approaches;
- will have a high level oral and written communication skills
4500 USD (with scholarship USD 3375)
NVU implements transparent and consistent fee policy which does not alter throughout entire period of study. All intermediaries and agencies dully authorized are obliged to follow it. No other charges unless specific service offered (i.e. flight tickets, airport transfer, hostel accommodation or room rental, insurance etc.) may be charged.
Fee covers all costs related to teaching process, i.e. teaching materials, language enhancement courses (if needed), acknowledgment of prior learning as well as remaining student services.
Scholarships & funding
Following NVU's mission that endeavors equal access to education for students from around the world, a 25% University Scholarship is applicable to students who successfully pass elected courses during two consecutive semesters.
Master of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Master of Healthcare Management
*according to Major
About this institute
New Vision University
NVU aspires to create an open, innovative and collaborative environment, to ensure student engagement and serve society on a national and international scale. Upholding equal access and equity, it adheres to diverse student-centered education and lifelong learning opportunities. By collaborating...
Want to know more about Master's in Medical Rehabilitation & Healthcare Management? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
Win a €5000 scholarship to study in Europe
Planning on studying a Master's degree in Europe? We're offering a scholarship to help cover your tuition fees and get you one step closer to your next great adventure!
Career test - find your perfect career
Take our free career test that will match you with programs and careers based on your interests and personality.