About this program
BS in Medical Rehabilitation
The program targets to support students in development of understanding of the essence of Health Care Sciences (Rehabilitation and Nursing), equip them with skills necessary for working in diverse health care settings, be competent and competitive in multicultural environment.
In general the intention is to raise professionals with higher employment chances to make a career in diverse health care settings.
School Leaving Certificate or Equivalent, National Unified Entry Exams / MoES special Regulation.
In case of MoES special Regulation: Application Proof of Proficiency in English at B2 Level.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL iBT® test is accepted by 11,500 universities and higher education institutions in over 160 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
General Competence (GC)
- Critical Thinking and Logic
- Writing and Reporting for Success
- Research Methods
- Communication and Negotiation
- Presenting for Success
- Introduction to Philosophy
- History of World Civilization
- Applied Economics
- Introduction to Law
- Introduction to Sociology and Social Psychology
- Introduction to Statistics
Nursing & Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation (NU & PMR)
- Body Systems (Anatomy, Physiology, Radiology)
- Life Sciences (Molecular, Cell Biology, Biochemistry, Microbiology and Immunology)
- Communication Skills in Medicine
- Health Assessment
- Health Law
- Health Promotion and Wellness
- Pain Management
- Medical Psychology
- Telemedicine and Home Health Care
- Research Project/Thesis in Nursing
- Research Project/Thesis in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Eligible for Nursing (NU)
- Introduction to Nursing Practice
- Community Health Nursing
- Adults Nursing
- Pharmacology for Nurses
- Mental Health Nursing and Nursing for People with Special needs
- Oncology and Palliative Care Nursing
- Maternal, New-born Nursing and Paediatric Nursing
- Acute Diseases and Surgery Nursing
- Nursing for Geriatrics
Eligible for Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation (PMR)
- Introduction to Rehabilitation Practice
- Physiotherapy, Massage and Manual Therapy
- Rehabilitation of Musculoskeletal Disorders
- Oncology and Rehabilitation
- Rehabilitation of Cardiopulmonary Disorders
- Rehabilitation of Gastrointestinal and Endocrinal Disorders, Obesity
- Rehabilitation of Gynaecological and Urological Disorders.
Knowledge and Understanding
- Knowledge of health care, social and behavioural science and ethical standards of the profession;
- Knowledge of principles of evidence based health care practice;
- Knowledge of principles of patient centred health care organization;
- Understanding of basics and principles of profession;
- Understanding of main profession related techniques and procedures.
- Ability to communicate effectively in a health care context verbally and in written form;
- Ability to listen, observe, asking proper questions;
- Effectively use information and information technology in a health care context;
- Non-verbal communications skills;
- To carry out a communication with a patient.
Message the school
About this institute
New Vision University
NVU aspires to create an open, innovative and collaborative environment, to ensure student engagement and serve society on a national and international scale. Upholding equal access and equity, it adheres to diverse student-centered education and lifelong learning opportunities. By collaborating...
Want to know more about BS in Medical Rehabilitation? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!