MSc Supply Chain Management
Thanks to a solid and intellectually challenging program, you will gain deep insights into technical, managerial and strategic skills, helping you to obtain positions as managers or consultants in the Supply Chain and Procurement sector.
Why join this programme?
The MSc in Supply Chain Management prepares future leaders in international supply chain procurement, able to use new technologies and methods to address challenging issues in cross-cultural situations.
- A solid education aligned with the main challenges in Supply Chain.
- Become an SCM expert thanks to an innovative, intensive program.
- Discover SCM mechanisms during a 5-day intensive seminar (SNCF simulator, Le Havre Port visit, Rungis market visit, SAP training etc.)
- Prepare for PMI (Project Management Institute) and Six Sigma qualifications through extensive use of information technology tools including SAP, Visual Basic training for SCM applications and professional courses.
- Apply for membership of the Association for Operations Management (APICS) and of the Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply Management (CIPS).
- Develop leadership and project management skills in a varied multi-cultural environment.
Choose one the following tracks:
- The Supply Chain track to get a global view on decisions, activities and relationships among the different actors in Supply Chain.
- The Procurement track to get a global view of supply management from strategic sourcing, international procurement, relationships with retailing, notions of international commerce and custom.
The MSc in Supply Chain Management welcomes students from industrial engineering (mechanics, etc.) or scientific (economy, management) backgrounds, and logistics professionals (process managers etc.) who are willing and able to take up complex challenges.
- 4-year Bachelor degree (Engineering, Business, Economics, etc.)
- Proof of English language ability is required during the application process (TOEIC, TOEFL, IELTS, etc.)
Recruitment is carried out on a rolling admissions basis. However, given the limited number of places, candidates are advised to apply as early as possible.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
Phase 1 - Core Courses
- Introduction to the Program
- Introduction to Management Sciences
- Strategic Purchasing
- Industrial Organisation and Technology Innovation
- Talent and leadership management 1-2 Fundamentals
- Sustainable Operations and Process Management
- Introduction to Strategic Supply Chain Management
- Information Systems for Supply Chain Management
- Logistics and Transportation
- Revenue Management
- Professional Courses
- Research Methodology
- Risk and project Management
- Managing Quality for Supply Chain Management
- International Procurement
Phase 2 – Professional experience
- Internship (4 to 6 months, in France or abroad)
- Business creation thanks to NEOMA BS incubator.
- Training and Seminars
- SAP Training
- VBA Training
- Maritime transport seminar (including le Havre visit)
- Sales seminar (including Rungis visit)
- Pharmacy Logistics with a visit to a pharmaceutical Company
- Railway Transportation Seminar
- How to write a paper Seminars
Phase 3 - Final dissertation (and oral defence)
Scholarships & funding
NEOMA Business School supports and encourages the best international students to enter its programmes via an ambitious programme of excellence scholarships.
This scholarship and financial aid programme helps the best international profiles enter one of the programmes offered by the school. Determined based on the academic excellence and professional and personal achievements, the excellence scholarships aim to attract the best foreign students.
For more information about scholarships, please visit the institute website.
Upon completion of the programme, students will graduate with a Master of Science degree.
The program trains future specialists in international supply chain management and procurement.
Sectors of employment:
- Food Industry 20%
- Retail 20%
- Internet/Communication 20%
- Logistics 10%
- Chemicals 10%
- Energy 10%
- Consulting 10%
Careers to which you can aspire:
- Purchasing Manager
- Supply Chain / Purchasing / Operations Consultant
- Demand Manager
- Supply Chain Manager
- Head of Procurement
- Logistics Director
- Planning Manager
- Flow Manager
- Leader of Supply Chain Projects
About this institute
NEOMA Business School
Established in 2013, NEOMA Business School is a French business school offering a range of academic programs. The school was formed when Rouen Business School, formed in 1871, and Reims Management School, established in 1928, were merged. The school is...
Want to know more about MSc Supply Chain Management? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
Career test - find your perfect career
Take our free career test that will match you with programs and careers based on your interests and personality.
You may also like...
Potsdam, United States of America