About this program
Thanks to its interdisciplinary teaching approach, the MSc Supply Chain Management not only focuses on the core disciplines of supply chain management and related subjects such as strategic purchasing and information systems, but it also puts emphasis on soft skills in order to fine-tune students’ professional profile and training.
Within the MSc Supply Chain Management programme, students have the choice of two study tracks:
- The Supply Chain track: This track focuses on the processes, operational design, logistics, and development of supply chain strategies. It addresses the application of information systems in the supply chain and how to generate a long-lasting, competitive advantage.
- The Procurement track: This track emphasises the importance of strategic sourcing, international procurement, relationship with retailing, and concepts of international commerce and customs. The aim is to create value while facing procurement challenges such as cross-cultural situations, new business environments, and integration with the other functions of the organisation.
5 reasons to join the programme
- Acquire a solid education in line today's supply chain challenges.
- Develop strategic and project management skills in a diverse, multicultural environment.
- Learn by doing in an innovative and intensive programme combining theory and practice in supply chain management.
- Benefit from intensive training in SAP, VBA, and SCM applications to earn key certifications.
- Interact with our international board of faculty and professionals who excel in the field of supply chain management.
Chat live with students from NEOMA Business School
Do you want to know what it's like to study at NEOMA Business School? Visit the link below to student ambassadors and get answers to all of your burning questions about academic and student life.
- 1-year course: 4-year Bachelor’s degree or 3-year Bachelor's degree with a minimum of 1 year professional experience
- 2-year course: 3-year Bachelor’s degree
Proof of English language proficiency is required during the application process (TOEIC, IELTS, TOEFL iBT, Cambridge, Duolingo)
For more information about admission requirements, please visit the school website.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL iBT® test is accepted by 11,500 universities and higher education institutions in over 160 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
The MSc Supply Chain Management prepares future leaders in international supply chain procurement who can use new technologies and methods to address challenging issues in cross-cultural situations.
- A solid education aligned with the main challenges in supply chain.
- Become an SCM expert thanks to an innovative, intensive programme.
- Discover SCM mechanisms during a 5-day intensive seminar (SNCF simulator, Le Havre Port visit, Rungis market visit, SAP training, etc.).
- Prepare for PMI (Project Management Institute) and Six Sigma qualifications through extensive use of information technology tools including SAP, Visual Basic training for SCM applications, and professional courses.
- Apply for membership to the Association for Operations Management (APICS) and the Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply Management (CIPS).
- Develop leadership and project management skills in a varied, multi-cultural environment.
The procurement track focuses on purchasing and development and offers balanced professional experience and training involving strategy, processes, organization, and information systems.
Students can learn from the on-site operations and decisions experienced firsthand during company visits and at conferences.
Scholarships & funding
Several scholarship options are available. Please check the school website for more information.
- 1-year course: €18,500
- 2-year course: €29,000
Master of Science, "Grade de Master" / Level 7 Qualification on the RNCP (French Register of Professional Certifications) / Advanced degree in international management
The MSc Supply Chain Management programme, awarding an advanced higher-education degree in international management (DESSMI) provides the skills to:
- Perform a functional analysis and implement an action plan that incorporates digital, sustainable and international components
- Conduct a scientific study and issue a recommendation
- Develop ethical leadership abilities to strengthen one’s manager posture
Graduate Employment Survey 2021-2022
- Average base salary: €45,000/year
- 1 month: Average time take for job search post-graduation
The MSc Supply Chain Management trains future specialist managers in international supply chain management and procurement and open the door to careers with roles such as:
- Demand Manager
- Flow Manager
- Head of Procurement
- Supply CHain Project Lead
- Logistics Director
- Planning Manager
- Purchasing Manager
- Supply Chain Manager
- Supply Chain/Purchasing/Operations Consultant
Message the school
About this institute
NEOMA Business School
Established in 2013, NEOMA Business School is a French business school offering a range of academic programs. The school was formed when Rouen Business School, formed in 1871, and Reims Management School, established in 1928, were merged. The school is...
Why study at NEOMA Business School
- 150 years combined experience of delivering academic excellence in higher education
- 3 state-of-the art campuses: Reims, Rouen and Paris
- 3 international accreditations
- 9,500 students
- 100 different nationalities
- 170 permanent professors
- +62% of the faculty is international
- 1,200 professionnal teachers
- 6,800 companies
- + 200 key corporate partners
- 1 network of over 62,300 graduates
- 335 international academic partners
Want to know more about MSc Supply Chain Management? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!