MSc International Project Development
The MSc in International Project Development prepares future managers to develop international business projects, from design to implementation. Mainly characterized by a strategic and an inductive approach, the program enables you to progress fast during your career in Business Development. Capable to face diverse professional situations, you will learn not to remain in your comfort zone and become agile in various challenging business contexts.
With the Case Study Competition, you will work on a concrete corporate project during the program, with highly strategic, political, financial, and environmental aspects to deal with.
Chat live with students from NEOMA Business School
Do you want to know what it's like to study at NEOMA Business School? Visit the link below to student ambassadors and get answers to all of your burning questions about academic and student life.
Are you a competitor, always on the lookout for new adventures? The MSc in International Project Development is designed for you!
You want to develop your career and are keen to open your horizons by enhancing your knowledge and international experience in an international class.
Beyond the minimum eligibility criteria, you must prove your curiosity, openness and willingness to understand the challenges of business development in an international business environment.
- 4-year Bachelor degree (general management, business, economics, engineering, architecture, health professionals, etc.)
- Proof of your English ability is required during the online application process (TOEIC, TOEFL, IELTS, etc.)
Recruitment is carried out on a rolling admissions basis. However, given the limited number of places, candidates are advised to apply as early as possible.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
As a cross-functional activity, project development is crucial to business development. The MSc in International Project Development encompasses all the different phases from the genesis and design to its timely implementation.
- Development Strategies across Countries and Cultures
- Financial Analysis of Multinational Companies
- Assessing Investment Projects
- Managing the legal dimensions of business
- Managing individuals and teams : an experimental approach
- Project Management Methodologies (PRINCE2®, MS PROJECT)
- Project Management Life Cycle: the art of project leadership, using PMI methods and mechanisms
- Business Planning and new venture development
- Multi-dimensional project management
- PRINCE2® seminar: An intensive session introduces you to this internationally recognised method, aimed at all types of projects. At the end of the session, you will have the opportunity to obtain the PRINCE2 international certificate in project management
- Strategic Marketing Management
- Managing financial Risks in an International Context
- International Project Development case study
- Negotiation Strategies and Dispute Resolution
- Making the Transition from Academia to the Business World
- Internship: 4 to 6 months, in France or abroad
- Final dissertation and oral defence
The program culminates with a 4 to 6 month internship (either in France or abroad) and the professional thesis (oral defence).
Scholarships & funding
NEOMA Business School supports and encourages the best international students to enter its programmes via an ambitious programme of excellence scholarships.
This scholarship and financial aid programme helps the best international profiles enter one of the programmes offered by the school. Determined based on the academic excellence and professional and personal achievements, the excellence scholarships aim to attract the best foreign students.
For more information about scholarships, please visit the institute website.
Upon completion of the programme, students will graduate with a Master of Science degree.
With over 10 years of experience, the MSc in International Project Development is a unique project based program that gives you strategic managerial skills:
- Become an expert in project development: train in MS PROJECT, gain PRINCE2 Test® (PRoject in Controlled Environments) certification in project management.
- Experience a real business situations with companies such as Intel, Curver, Boeing, DCT, Sunreef Yachts as well as local start-ups.
- Enhance your strategic skills with the Case Study Competition: all along the course, you are immersed in a genuine, multi-dimensional corporate project.
- Learn by doing: design and implementation of projects with local and international companies.
- Enrich your cross-cultural skills in a diverse, multi-cultural environment: nearly 90% of students are is international, the faculty is international and you can undertake your internship abroad.
The MSc in International Project Development prepares future managers to develop international business projects, from design to implementation, and to progress fast during your career in Business Development.
Careers to which you can aspire:
- Business Development Executive
- Project Manager
- Key Account Manager
- Export Manager
- Area Manager
Where do the graduates work?
- Administration & Top management
- Project manager
Sectors of employment:
- Information technologies
- Media & advertising
- Luxury sector
- Automotive industry
- Real estate
About this institute
NEOMA Business School
Established in 2013, NEOMA Business School is a French business school offering a range of academic programs. The school was formed when Rouen Business School, formed in 1871, and Reims Management School, established in 1928, were merged. The school is...
Why study at NEOMA Business School
- 150 years combined experience of delivering academic excellence in higher education
- 3 state-of-the art campuses: Reims, Rouen and Paris
- 3 international accreditations
- 9,500 students
- 100 different nationalities
- 170 permanent professors
- +62% of the faculty is international
- 1,200 professionnal teachers
- 6,800 companies
- + 200 key corporate partners
- 1 network of over 62,300 graduates
- 335 international academic partners
Want to know more about MSc International Project Development? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
You may also like...