Want to receive regular updates on study abroad programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
MSc International Marketing and Brand ManagementNEOMA Business School
MSc International Marketing and Brand Management
The MSc International Marketing and Brand Management aims at preparing students for the diversity of marketing careers, in current international marketplace characterised by a radical digital change. It centers on the efforts to create, communicate and deliver value with brands, products and services attractive for consumers, and on the ways to manage beneficial customer relationships for the organisation, in order to develop the business.
5 reasons to join the programme:
- Develop skills to master brand management in an international context
- Learn latest marketing expertise, based on practitioners’ and scholars’ engagement
- Master the digital communication skills essential to develop in a branding career
- Gain operational knowledge in key aspects of the mix: product innovation, marketing communication, sales and retail, service approach
- Learn and practice with real-life brand case-studies
Careers in marketing are various and exciting, combining creativity, rational/analytical decisions, and leadership challenges.
- The first set of required qualities regroups a strong motivation and a hard-working capacity.
- The second set of qualities gathers analytical skills and project management skills.
- The third set of qualities englobes communication skills, creativity, initiative, and leadership skills.
- 4-year Bachelor degree (origin of the academic background : business, management, humanities, economy)
Proof of English language ability is required during the application process (TOEIC, TOEFL, IELTS 6, etc.)
Recruitment is carried out on a rolling admissions basis. However, given the limited number of places, candidates are advised to apply as early as possible.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
The program covers the main fields of latest marketing expertise, associating the engagement of professional experts sharing real-life business examples, and academic knowledge. The MSc International Marketing and Brand Management deals first with consumer intelligence and marketing research, then continues with brand and product management, marketing communications, retail-channels and sales management. The overview continues with international marketing, area-specific marketing focusing on services, and ethics issues.
Phase 1: Core courses
- Consumer behavior and insights
- Marketing research methods
- Brand Strategy
- Product, design and Innovation
- Integrated marketing communication
- Digital communication (including digital certifications)
- Sales leadership and negotiation
- Retail and channel management
- International Marketing
- Area specific marketing : services
- Ethics and critical marketing
Phase 2: Professional experience mandatory
Phase 3 : Final dissertation (and oral defence)
Scholarships & funding
NEOMA Business School supports and encourages the best international students to enter its programmes via an ambitious programme of excellence scholarships.
This scholarship and financial aid programme helps the best international profiles enter one of the programmes offered by the school. Determined based on the academic excellence and professional and personal achievements, the excellence scholarships aim to attract the best foreign students.
For more information about scholarships, please visit the institute website.
Upon completion of the programme, students will graduate with a Master of Science degree.
At the end of the program, students will be able to:
- Master the fundamentals of brand and product management, with a good knowledge of key branding concepts, analytical thinking skills about brands.
- Know how to develop efficient Integrated Marketing Communication strategy and integrate digital communication, to best communicate the brands’ value to customers.
- Know how to develop business multi-channel performance, by building on sales force management and trade marketing actions on the one hand, and developing successful management of retail operations and category management on the other hand.
- Understand the specificities of services marketing and know how to develop successful marketing strategies in this domain.
- Apprehend the ethical issues that arise in marketing contexts and develop skilful ethical decision making habits, in relation to all marketing decisions involved in the marketing mix.
Careers to which you can aspire:
- Brand manager
- Digital project manager
- Advertising manager
- Product manager
- Trade marketer
- Customer relationship manager
- Online sales manager
- Market analyst
- Strategy planner
- Merchandising manager
Examples of internships or jobs carried out by students:
- Assistant Brand Manager at Strategic International Marketing Department of multinationals in FMCG, High-tech industry
- Trade marketer or Merchandising manager for multinationals
- Junior category manager, Purchasing manager, store manager for retailers
- Market analyst for Consulting/Research companies
- Digital manager, Advertising manager in an advertising agency
- Sales representative or Junior category manager
About this institute
NEOMA Business School
Established in 2013, NEOMA Business School is a French business school offering a range of academic programs. The school was formed when Rouen Business School, formed in 1871, and Reims Management School, established in 1928, were merged. The school is...
Want to know more about MSc International Marketing and Brand Management? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
Career test - find your perfect career
Take our free career test that will match you with programs and careers based on your interests and personality.
You may also like...
Liberec, Czech Republic