MSc Human Resources and Consulting
The purpose of the MSc Human Resources & Consulting is to develop student’s skills and competencies in HR & Consulting:
- in a context of complexity: permanent organisational transformations, digitisation, multi-actors, individualities and changing expectations, etc.
- from an innovation perspective: vision, to think out of the box, etc.
5 reasons to join the programme:
- Being able to analyse working situations and identify current and future challenges linked to the organisation of work
- Identifying main trends in HRM (structure, architecture, tools, methods, position, …) and explain their implications
- Designing HR strategies and policies, in particular in a context of change
- Outlining the different ways in which HRM can contribute to change
- Understanding critically the links between HRM and performance
The MSc Human Resources and Consulting are for students who have good knowledge of sociological theories of organisations and the principal dimensions of the HR function, and students must be interested in individual and group human relations.
- 4-year Bachelor degree (Origin of the academic background : economy, business, science)
Proof of English language ability is required during the application process (TOEIC, TOEFL, IELTS 6, etc.)
Recruitment is carried out on a rolling admissions basis. However, given the limited number of places, candidates are advised to apply as early as possible.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
Phase 1: Core courses
- Developing HR Strategy and Creating Value
- Macro Organizational Development (and Change)
- Sociological and Clinical Approaches of Work
- Work Psychology and Organizational Behavior
- Individual Trajectory
- Leadership Seminar
- Consulting in HR and Organization
- Equity, Diversity and Inclusion
- HR Work and Work Organization
- Managing Employee Relations
- People analytics, Big Data and HR
- Talent Management
Phase 2: Professional experience mandatory
Phase 3: Final dissertation
Scholarships & funding
NEOMA Business School supports and encourages the best international students to enter its programmes via an ambitious programme of excellence scholarships.
This scholarship and financial aid programme helps the best international profiles enter one of the programmes offered by the school. Determined based on the academic excellence and professional and personal achievements, the excellence scholarships aim to attract the best foreign students.
For more information about scholarships, please visit the institute website.
Upon completion of the programme, students will graduate with a Master of Science degree.
Careers to which you can aspire:
- HR auditing/Social auditing
- Organisational consulting and auditing
- Change support consulting
- Recruitment consulting
- Human resources strategy and policy consulting
- Management consulting
- Quality of life at work and psychosocial risk consulting
- HRIS consulting
- CSR auditing
- Human resources manager
- Training manager
- Recruitment manager
- HR studies officer
- Career manager
- Social controlling manager
- Competences and Talent manager
- Community manager
- Employer brand manager
- CSR manager
About this institute
NEOMA Business School
Established in 2013, NEOMA Business School is a French business school offering a range of academic programs. The school was formed when Rouen Business School, formed in 1871, and Reims Management School, established in 1928, were merged. The school is...
Why study at NEOMA Business School
- 150 years combined experience of delivering academic excellence in higher education
- 3 state-of-the art campuses: Reims, Rouen and Paris
- 3 international accreditations
- 9,500 students
- 100 different nationalities
- 170 permanent professors
- +62% of the faculty is international
- 1,200 professionnal teachers
- 6,800 companies
- + 200 key corporate partners
- 1 network of over 62,300 graduates
- 335 international academic partners
Want to know more about MSc Human Resources and Consulting? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
You may also like...
Gran Canaria, Spain
San Cristóbal de La Laguna, Spain
San Cristóbal de La Laguna, Spain
Hong Kong, China