About this program
MSc Global Management
With more than 10 years' experience, the MSc Global Management is an international management program aimed at providing you with an essential range of advanced professional skills.
The program is also offered as a Double Degree, enabling you to study in two countries and specialise in digital strategy and innovation.
Why study this programme?
- Build an insight into today's global business issues.
- Gain a 360° knowledge in international business with a focus on: Leadership, Ethics and Sustainable Development.
- Consolidate your educational background with advanced management courses.
- Broaden your skills in international strategy, finance, marketing and logistics.
- Grow your intercultural skills: an international team of professors and students, an open-door policy facilitating student advisory.
- Seize the opportunity for a Double Degree with one of our partners from the International Partnership of Business Schools (IPBS).
- Dublin City University in Ireland offers a MA degree specialised in digital transformation and innovation.
- ESB Business School in Reutlingen, Germany offers an MSc degree specialised in digital competences and consulting.
Chat live with students from NEOMA Business School
Do you want to know what it's like to study at NEOMA Business School? Visit the link below to student ambassadors and get answers to all of your burning questions about academic and student life.
The MSc in Global Management is open to a wide range of student profiles, and in particular to French and international students with a desire to open up their horizons and thrive in a fast-paced global environment on classroom learning experiences and a truly international context.
As well as meeting the minimum admission requirements, it is paramount for candidates to have a sense of curiosity, flexibility and the desire to face up to the challenges of a cross-cultural professional environment.
- 4-year Bachelor’s degree (business, management, engineering, humanities)
- Minimum IELTS Score: 6 in all skill areas.
Recruitment is carried out on a rolling admissions basis. However, given the limited number of places, candidates are advised to apply as early as possible.
- Business Bachelor’s degree with a high GPA (above 2.5 in the German system; 2:1 Honours in the Irish system).
- For non-business backgrounds, a minimum of four business modules, two of which from a quantitative area (e.g. accounting, finance, statistics, economics, logistics).
- Professional experience of minimum 6 months and maximum 5 years
- Very strong English skills: 6.5 IELTS overall score (min. 6.00 on any area skill) or 88 TOEFL iBT (minimum of 21 in Speaking and in Writing)
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
An evolving curriculum prepares successful international managers in an era of digital transformation and disruption. The program composed of:
- Advanced management courses: strategy and innovation, financial analysis, supply chain management, cross-cultural negotiation, market finance.
- Courses focused on current developments in the global arena: global governance, international business disruption and challenges, digital economy
- Leadership and professional trajectory workshops.
- 4 to 6-months' experience in a company
- A final dissertation
Responsible leadership in risky environments
- Cross-cultural Agility in Global Business
- Financial Analysis for Business Decision Making
- Service Marketing & Customer Experience Management
- International Negotiation Skills
- International Business : Disruption and Challenges
- Advanced Strategic Toolkit
- Current Issues in Global Governance
- Individual Trajectory
- Leadership Seminar
Managing in a transforming global arena
- Digital Socio-Economic Environment
- Statistics for Business and Economics
- Global Innovation Management
- International Market Risk Management
- Managerial Accounting
- Smart Operations & Supply Chain Management
- Business Simulation
- Research Proposal
Students in the Double Degree follow classes at NEOMA BS from September to December and join their partner institution in January, where they complete their courses and their final dissertation.
Dublin City University – focus on the topic of Digital Disruption.
- Statistics for Business
- Data Analytics & Visualisation
- International Corporate Finance
- Consulting Skills
- Technology Management
- Design Thinking & Creativity for Innovation
ESB Business School - focus on the topic of Digital Competencies
- Statistics for Business
- Data Analytics & Visualisation
- International Finance & Risk Management
- Smart Operations Management
- Leadership in a Digitalised World
- Consulting Skills for Digital Transformation
Scholarships & funding
NEOMA Business School supports and encourages the best international students to enter its programmes via an ambitious programme of excellence scholarships.
This scholarship and financial aid programme helps the best international profiles enter one of the programmes offered by the school. Determined based on the academic excellence and professional and personal achievements, the excellence scholarships aim to attract the best foreign students.
For more information about scholarships, please visit the institute website.
€ 17 300 per year
Upon completion of the programme, students will graduate with a Master of Science degree.
The MSc Global Management is designed to give you the advanced professional skills required to become an international manager with solid practical experience and an expert in cross-cultural economic relations with a world-encompassing vision and perspective.
You will be eligible for a variety of international positions:
- Account Manager
- Accounting and Finance Manager
- Human Resources Manager
- Sales Manager
- Head of International Development
Graduate employment areas:
- Consulting 32%
- Marketing 26%
- Management 16%
- Sales 11%
- Project management 5%
- Operations 5%
- Administration 5%
- Information technology 27%
- Consulting 21%
- Tourism & hospitality 11%
- Automobile industry 6%
- Chemical industry 5%
- Energy 5%
- Luxury 5%
- Financial institutions 5%
- Distribution 5%
- Retail trade 5%
- Media 5%
Message the school
About this institute
NEOMA Business School
Established in 2013, NEOMA Business School is a French business school offering a range of academic programs. The school was formed when Rouen Business School, formed in 1871, and Reims Management School, established in 1928, were merged. The school is...
Why study at NEOMA Business School
- 150 years combined experience of delivering academic excellence in higher education
- 3 state-of-the art campuses: Reims, Rouen and Paris
- 3 international accreditations
- 9,500 students
- 100 different nationalities
- 170 permanent professors
- +62% of the faculty is international
- 1,200 professionnal teachers
- 6,800 companies
- + 200 key corporate partners
- 1 network of over 62,300 graduates
- 335 international academic partners
Want to know more about MSc Global Management? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
You may also like...