MSc Entrepreneurship & InnovationNEOMA Business School
MSc Entrepreneurship & Innovation
All available course dates
MSc Entrepreneurship & Innovation
The MSc Entrepreneurship & Innovation program aims to change and develop your mindset and equip you with necessary concepts, tools, skills, and network access required to launch and develop your own business ventures/non-profit organisations, or to lead innovative problem solving and entrepreneurial projects in corporate settings, such as new product development and entering to new market and industries. In addition, this program places a special focus on emerging areas of digital innovation and entrepreneurship, such as crowdsourcing, crowdfunding and social networking to prepare students for key roles in management of business transformation occurring due to such digital innovation.
“Become a venture founder or an expert to develop innovative ideas in corporate settings.”
5 reasons to join the programme:
- Find out how to lead innovative problem solving & entrepreneurial projects in an existing organisation
- Plug into NEOMA BS entrepreneurship & innovation ecosystem, including entrepreneurs, investors, incubators and accelerators, and business leaders to get support and all resources needed to start up and scale your own business or lead innovation projects in corporate settings.
- Learn how to launch and develop your own business venture during or after completion of the program
- Tap into global innovation and entrepreneurship network through our international seminars and study tours.
- Gain exposure to NEOMA BS support and resources for digital innovation & entrepreneurship for digital transformation of your own business or in corporate settings.
Chat live with students from NEOMA Business School
Do you want to know what it's like to study at NEOMA Business School? Visit the link below to student ambassadors and get answers to all of your burning questions about academic and student life.
It take a few qualities to become an venture founder or an expert to develop innovative ideas in corporate settings. They can be found in character, skills, knowledge, and experience.
As a graduate or a professional, you possess the following qualities that makes you an even better fit and profile for the program:
- Strong motivation and commitment to a venture.
- Hard-wearing passion and drive.
- Great communication and leadership skills.
- 4-year Bachelor degree (origin of the academic background: economy, business, science, etc.)
- Proof of English language ability is required during the application process (TOEIC, TOEFL, IELTS 6, etc.)
Recruitment is carried out on a rolling admissions basis. However, given the limited number of places, candidates are advised to apply as early as possible.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
Phase 1: Core courses
The program delivers academic lessons, experiential learning, and mentoring program. It provides the necessary problem-solving and entrepreneurial concepts, tools, and skills to manage innovative problem-solving and entrepreneurial projects in an existing organisation.
Phase 2: Professional experience mandatory
Phase 3 : Final dissertation (and oral defence)
Core courses include:
- Design Thinking
- Building & Leading Teams
- Innovation : from plan to action
- Entrepreneurial Journey
- Technology & Digital Opportunities for Business Development & Transformation
- Boosting Creativity
- Individual Trajectory
- Leadership Seminar
- Business Model Innovation
- Managing Digital Transformation
- Market Research
- Entrepreneurial Operations
- Entrepreneurial Marketing
- Entrepreneurial Finance
- Inclusive Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Ethics, Innovation & Entrepreneurship
Scholarships & funding
NEOMA Business School supports and encourages the best international students to enter its programmes via an ambitious programme of excellence scholarships.
This scholarship and financial aid programme helps the best international profiles enter one of the programmes offered by the school. Determined based on the academic excellence and professional and personal achievements, the excellence scholarships aim to attract the best foreign students.
For more information about scholarships, please visit the institute website.
Upon completion of the programme, students will graduate with a Master of Science degree.
The MSc Entrepreneurship & Innovation program prepares you to create your own venture or work on existing companies looking for new businesses, markets, or digital transformation, as well as consulting companies.
About this institute
NEOMA Business School
Established in 2013, NEOMA Business School is a French business school offering a range of academic programs. The school was formed when Rouen Business School, formed in 1871, and Reims Management School, established in 1928, were merged. The school is...
Why study at NEOMA Business School
- 150 years combined experience of delivering academic excellence in higher education
- 3 state-of-the art campuses: Reims, Rouen and Paris
- 3 international accreditations
- 9,500 students
- 100 different nationalities
- 170 permanent professors
- +62% of the faculty is international
- 1,200 professionnal teachers
- 6,800 companies
- + 200 key corporate partners
- 1 network of over 62,300 graduates
- 335 international academic partners
Want to know more about MSc Entrepreneurship & Innovation? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
You may also like...