Want to receive regular updates on study abroad programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
Master in Management
Available on both our Rouen and Reims campuses, it will offer you a broad range of possibilities in terms of tracks, specialisations and work environments.
When you join the program you will develop an overall vision of the company and understand how its different functions combine to enhance its performance. This cross-functional approach is central to the educational philosophy of the Master in Management program. It will make you an expert in management, capable of leading specialists effectively in marketing, finance, accounting, human resources, etc.
Providing genuine employment possibilities, the program will boost your prospects of being rapidly recruited as a specialist. At the same time, throughout the program you will acquire cross-functional, flexible skills, enabling you to gain rapid promotion to senior management positions. These same qualities will guarantee your employability throughout your professional life, in France or abroad.
Why join this programme?
- A cross-functional approach covering every department in the company and how they interact.
- Innovation teaching methods promoting leadership and personal development : seminars, simulations, long-term case studies, etc.
- International outlook and a broad range of skills, with academic exchanges, double diplomas, the English track, and multicultural student cohorts.
- Customised curricula, with an extensive choice of tracks and specialisations
- Employability and fast-track career prospects, in France or internationally.
- A Bachelor’s Degree from a non-French Institution with at least 3 years of education (and two of them outside France).
- Complete the online application, selecting the Master in Management
- English track: IELTS 6.0 or equivalent; GMAT recommended.
- French track: French B2 level and IELTS 5.5 or equivalent;
- TAGE MAGE recommended.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
Our Master in Management includes several tracks, both traditional and alternative, with one fundamental objective: to offer you a curriculum that fits your career plan perfectly.
Depending on your level of English, from the outset you can follow most of your courses in English.
- Transform your knowledge into skills
- Finance & Accounting
- Business et Management
- Our Chartered Financial Analyst track (CFA®)
- Our entrepreneurship track
- Our Risk and Financial Technologies track
- Our dual-skill/double-diploma track
Scholarships & funding
NEOMA Business School supports and encourages the best international students to enter its programs via an ambitious program of excellence scholarships.
This scholarship and financial aid program helps the best international profiles enter one of the programs offered by the school. Determined based on the academic excellence and professional and personal achievements, the excellence scholarships aim to attract the best foreign students.
For more information about scholarships, please visit the institute website.
Upon completion of the programme, students will graduate with a Master's degree.
Choose an international double diploma
If you are looking to have an international career, the double-diploma track will bring an international element to your CV, as, instead of taking a specialisation, you undertake an exchange leading to a double-degree at one of our partner universities.
At the end of this period, you will receive our Master in Management Degree as well as a degree from the partner university.
The Master in Management Programme at NEOMA BS chooses to employ transversality in its curriculum: during your studies, you will come in contact with different areas of corporate management and learn about their different functions and interactions.
Through this exposure, at the end of the programme, you will be able to take charge of projects from A to Z, and manage specialists from different areas of the business thanks to your transversal outlook.
This transversality opens the doors to professional placement and a continually evolving career path. Therefore you will find graduates from the NEOMA BS Master in Management programme holding a variety of positions at the different companies from various sectors of activity:
- Financial Audit - Management Control
- Sales Management
- Audit & Expertise
- Communications - Media - Advertising
- Finance (Bank & Insurance)
- Finance (Bank & Insurance excluded)
- General Administration
- Human Resources
- Purchasing & Procurement
- Supply Chain Management
- Senior General Management
- Others sectors
Sectors of activity:
- Audit & Expertise
- Commerce / Retail
- Food industry
- Tourism, Leisure & Hospitality industry
- Other sectors
- Financial institution / Banking / Insurance
- Luxury industry
- Information Technology
- Communications - Advertising
- Consulting E
- Chemical, parachemical & cosmetics industries
- Media, Publishing, Art, Culture
- Other industries
About this institute
NEOMA Business School
Established in 2013, NEOMA Business School is a French business school offering a range of academic programs. The school was formed when Rouen Business School, formed in 1871, and Reims Management School, established in 1928, were merged. The school is...
Want to know more about Master in Management? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
Career test - find your perfect career
Take our free career test that will match you with programs and careers based on your interests and personality.
You may also like...
Gran Canaria, Spain