Want to receive regular updates on study abroad programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
Global BBA (Bachelor in Business Administration)NEOMA Business School
Global BBA (Bachelor in Business Administration)
All available course dates
Global BBA (Bachelor in Business Administration)
The NEOMA Business School Global BBA is a 4-year Bachelor's degree that offers a solid base in the culture of management, business administration and marketing delivered 100% in English and/or in French, and at least one period of time spent in a foreign country. Once you’ve earned your diploma, you can fill positions in multicultural teams in France and abroad.
The very essence of the NEOMA BS Global BBA is agility! We’ve designed the program to allow you to develop professional agility, business and managerial skills, learn to encourage the talent found in your teams, put your knowledge to good use, employ critical analysis, interact with colleagues and clients in an appropriate manner and effectively adapt to many different environments.
5 reasons to choose the Global BBA:
- A practical activity-based teaching method done through projects, simulations, seminars and case studies.
- A program with an international scope: a bilingual track or done completely in English, over 150 partner universities on 5 continents for an exchange period of a semester or a year starting in your second year. it’s your choice!
- Two optional tracks in the final year:
- Business track for an immediate start to a professional career
- Masters track to prepare you for continuing your studies in a Masters program.
- Maximised employability through constant contact with all types of companies: internships in France and abroad, apprenticeship in 1 or 2 years (subject to specific legal provisions), intrapreneurial projects, start-up experience, etc.
- An extensive professional experience up to 12 months over the curriculum.
First year admissions
The Global BBA is open to future holders of a secondary school leaving certificate equal in level to the French baccalaureate (A-Levels, full International Baccalaureate, Moroccan baccalaureate, etc.)
Third year admissions
Holders of a two-year higher education degree or transferred credits (120 ECTS validated) can apply for a direct admission to the third year.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
Acquisition of the core disciplines of business administration and management development of your English language skills for students who are not natives.
- Program either completely in English or in a bilingual format depending on your language level
- 4-month company internship: first professional experience in France or abroad
Time spent abroad, genuine long-term cultural and linguistic immersion.
Depending on your chosen curriculum, you will spend one semester or one year at one of our partner establishments on 5 continents. At this foreign institution you will take courses and sit for exams in English while studying the local language.
Upon returning to our campus, you will expand your studies from the past two years.
- The two-month start-up internship allows you to learn about this type of specific business and maybe send you down the path of your new career.
- The entrepreneurship course: courses intended to give you the basic skills that you will use in your future project in company creation.
- The Live Business Development Case: you will develop concrete and operational projects in international business expansion for local SMEs.
A principle original feature of the Global BBA: the choice between two distinct tracks according to your objective.
- The Business Track, aimed at helping you enter the professional world after earning your diploma.
- A semester of specialisation: Supply Chain Management/Sales and Business Development/Intrapreneurship and Project Management/Entrepreneurship
- A 6-month internship abroad at the end of your studies
- The Masters Track, if you want to add a fifth year to your curriculum.
- A 6-month international internship
- Electives matching your objectives in continuing your studies
The Global BBA also offers specific program tracks
- The entrepreneurship track, for students with a business creation project.
- The association track for students who want to manage or work in association projects.
- The apprenticeship track during the 3rd and 4th years or the 4th year of the program.
Modern foreign languages
Throughout the program you can start or continue a second or third modern foreign language: Spanish, German and Chinese on all three campuses (Paris, Reims, Rouen); Italien, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian and Arabic in Reims or Rouen only.
Scholarships & funding
NEOMA Business School supports and encourages the best international students to enter its programmes via an ambitious programme of excellence scholarships.
This scholarship and financial aid programme helps the best international profiles enter one of the programmes offered by the school. Determined based on the academic excellence and professional and personal achievements, the excellence scholarships aim to attract the best foreign students.
For more information about scholarships, please visit the institute website.
Upon completion of the programme, students will graduate with a state-approved Bachelor’s degree.
With greater knowledge and skills after your 4 years of studies, you are offered two choices: start your professional career, or continue your studies by entering a Masters program in France or abroad.
After finishing your secondary school studies, choose the Global BBA if you want to work for international companies and grow in a multicultural professional environment.
After 4 years, your managerial and intercultural skills will be recognised and sought after by various companies for international positions whether you are based in France or abroad.
Sectors of activity:
- Hotel and Dining Services/Tourism
- Healthcare/Social Welfare
- Automotive/Equipment Manufacturing
- Auditing/Expert Accounting/Legal Professions
- Commerce –Sales – Exports
- Finance – Accounting – Business Admin
- Executive Management – Operational Management
- Communications –Advertising – Digital
- Production – Related Services
- Purchasing – Logistics
- Studies – Consulting – Expertise
About this institute
NEOMA Business School
Established in 2013, NEOMA Business School is a French business school offering a range of academic programs. The school was formed when Rouen Business School, formed in 1871, and Reims Management School, established in 1928, were merged. The school is...
Want to know more about Global BBA (Bachelor in Business Administration)? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
Career test - find your perfect career
Take our free career test that will match you with programs and careers based on your interests and personality.
You may also like...
Chicago, United States of America
Campbellsville, United States of America
Prague, Czech Republic
Prague, Czech Republic
8,300 EUR-9,100 EUR