Master's Degree in International RelationsNebrija University
Master's Degree in International Relations
All available course dates
Master's Degree in International Relations
The Master's degree in International Relations of Nebrija University aims to complement the set of university knowledge and contribute to improving the student's comprehensive education and future professional performance. Throughout the program, a panoramic view of both the institutional and business fields are offered.
The two itineraries of the Master's degree open the doors to the Direction of International Companies or to Geostrategic Analysis, which has great employability and that allow one to work as international negotiator or in embassies, consultancies or any international department of big companies or institutions.
- Have an official Spanish university degree or other degree issued by an institution of higher education of the European Higher Education Area that grants access to Master's studies in the country issuing said degree.
- Graduates of educational systems outside the European Higher Education Area may access without the need for validation of their degrees, after verification by the University that they accredit a level of studies equivalent to the corresponding official Spanish university degrees and that these grant access to postgraduate education in the country issuing said degree. Access through this route will not imply, in any case, the homologation of the previous degree of the interested party, nor its recognition for other purposes than that of taking the Master's degree.
- In the case of students with special educational needs derived from disability, the need for possible curricular adaptations, itineraries or alternative studies will be assessed.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
Advanced Analysis of the International System
- Advanced Theories of International Relations
- Political systems compared in the new world order
- Foreign Trade and Global Economy
- Governance and economic integration in the European Union
International Policy and Foreign Service
- Strategies and models of Public Diplomacy
- International Order and National Security Policy
- Management and Administration of transnational organizations: companies, NGOs and think tanks
- International negotiation and contracting
- Global corporate finance and capital markets
- International crisis management: terrorism, energy, migration, environment and humanitarian catastrophes
- Global marketing and communication in the digital era
Itinerary 2: Geopolitics and Strategic Analysis: Regional Perspectives
- Foreign policy of the European Union
- United States International Policy and Transatlantic Relations
- Latin American regional policy and integration
- Mediterranean and Arab World
- The emergence of East Asia: India and China
- External professional internships
- Final research project of the master's degree
Scholarships & funding
Several scholarship options are available. Please check the institute website for more information.
Face-to-Face Learning:€ 10,160
Distance Learning: € 8,610
- Students must know how to apply the acquired knowledge and their ability to solve problems in new or uncertain environments in broader (or multidisciplinary) contexts within the framework of International Relations.
- Students must be able to integrate knowledge and face the complexity of making judgments based on information that, being incomplete or limited, includes reflections on social and ethical responsibilities related to the application of their knowledge and judgments.
- Students must know how to communicate their conclusions -and the ultimate knowledge and reasons that support them- to specialized and non-specialized audiences in a clear and unambiguous way.
- Students must possess the learning skills that allow them to continue training in a way that will be largely self-directed or autonomous.
- Staff of multinational organizations and companies, because companies currently have their own international relations departments to interact with governments, administrations and organizations of the countries in which they carry out their business or activities, and which are responsible for maintaining institutional relations and mediating and adapt the organization to different cultures, and legislations and governmental events.
- Negotiators between different countries, institutions or social groups in matters that have an international impact.
- Internal or external business consultancy to design, analyze and evaluate action scenarios in international contexts.
- Public Civil Servant or Career Diplomat, which is a classic professional opportunity for experts in international relations.
- Researcher and/or university professor, since the Master's degree also opens the door to be able to continue the training up to the maximum level of Doctorate.
- Analyst of the innovative competitive intelligence departments of large corporations, who are always eager for experts who understand the international context to gain competitiveness.
About this institute
We are Nebrija University, a pioneer institution in educational innovation. At Nebrija University, we offer a personalized, innovative, international and professional projected education, so that our students will become the answer to the new work profiles in demand. We are...
Be the first to write a review!
You may also like...