Master (MSc) in Digital MarketingNeapolis University Pafos
Master (MSc) in Digital Marketing
All available course dates
Master (MSc) in Digital Marketing
The MSc in Digital Marketing aims to promote students’ professionalism in a world where organisations and businesses face complex problems when at the same time it aims to promote students’ critical and cutting edge thinking in modern challenges and research trends of digital marketing. The field of digital marketing is rapidly evolving along with market’s need of professionals equipped with a contemporary knowledge management tool-kit. To this extent, the Master in Digital Marketing aims to equip students with tools and techniques of critical analysis and thinking to a high degree of professional standards. Furthermore, the MSc in Digital Marketing aims to advance students’ research skills towards applying them in real-life situations.
More specifically, the MSc in Digital Marketing aims, by combining both theoretical knowledge and practical approaches, to:
- guide students through the coming changes, and prepare them to be able to generate growth in a marketing landscape continually disrupted by new technology,
- provide students with a digital-focused perspective on marketing, and insight on how to use emerging digital channels in marketing strategies,
- provide students with a broad assessment in three core areas, a) marketing fundamentals, b) digital marketing methods, and c) innovation and entrepreneurship,
- equip students with analytical and research tools to undertake rigorous research and apply research projects in real-life situations,
- develop professionals to a high-degree of professional standards in the contemporary field of digital marketing.
In order to be admitted into the Master in Digital Marketing, candidates must possess a Bachelor Degree or equivalent of Departments of Economic Sciences, Business Administration and Management, Marketing, Communication and Informatics. The general admission criteria are based on the type and quality of previous studies with grade 6.5/10 or 2:1 and the suitability of the candidate for the program of study that has been applied for.
Students are expected to have a minimum prerequisite background in Marketing. In cases of applications with inadequate Marketing background, students will have to seat on a pass/fail basis on an undergraduate class such as Principles of Marketing (BUSN104).
The Master in Digital Marketing Coordinator will be actively involved in the review of applications and his approval will be required before admitting any student into the program.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
The Master in Digital Marketing is structured as follow
- Digital Marketing
- Research Methods and Data Analysis
- Marketing Management & Business Communication
- e- Consumer Behavior
- Digital Communication and Social Media Strategies
- Big Data and Marketing Analytics
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Disruptive Technologies
Scholarships & funding
Several scholarship options are available. Please check the university website for more information.
After the completion of the Master in Digital Marketing, graduates are expected to be able to:
- PLO1: Critically evaluate and discuss concepts and theories related to the field of digital marketing.
- PLO2: Demonstrate skills of critical analysis in real-life complex problems in the sphere of digital marketing.
- PLO3: Critically assess the decisions taken by organisations and businesses towards creating digital marketing strategies.
- PLO4: Critically evaluate research in the field of digital marketing and discuss recent research trends and concepts.
- PLO5: Think analytically and apply research tools in designing and undertaking rigorous and independent research in the field of digital marketing.
- PLO6: Demonstrate advanced skills in analysing and effectively using research data, big data, and qualitative and quantitative information towards providing solutions in complex business problems.
- PLO7: Develop professionalism and critical awareness of the professional standards characterised by ethos, creativity and self-management.
- PLO8: Effectively work in groups, collaborate and build professional relationships with diverse audiences.
- PLO9: Critically evaluate and use information from a wide range of sources and effectively communicate them by using a variety of media with awareness and professional responsibility of the security issues of the digital environment.
- PLO10: Demonstrate skills in critically evaluating and applying digital and web technologies in digital marketing in real world situations
About this institute
Neapolis University Pafos
Neapolis University Pafos (NUP) is one of the leading private universities in Cyprus, located at the most welcoming city in the world, Pafos. Established in 2010, NUP is a young, vibrant academic institution which combines high-quality education with graduate career...
Why study at Neapolis University Pafos
- High level of education
- Academically stimulating courses taught by excellent and approachable tutors
- An exceptionally friendly university that welcomes students from all backgrounds and offers them the chance to succeed
- Enjoyable environment and high-standard campus accommodation
- Modern premises and facilities
- Student clubs
- Programmes taught in both Greek and English language
- Accessible and frequent bus services connecting the town with all other cities
- Bus route directly to and from Pafos International Airport
- Campus near private medical clinic
Want to know more about Master (MSc) in Digital Marketing? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
You may also like...