BA in Integrative PsychologyNational University
BA in Integrative Psychology
All available course dates
BA in Integrative Psychology
You’ll learn to understand and appreciate the individual’s deepest values, emotions, inter- and intrapersonal relationships, and relationships with the physical and spiritual world with a Bachelor of Arts in Integrative Psychology. In this program, the focus is on the subjective human experience and the human condition.
Throughout the program, you’ll get a sense of the whole person by developing knowledge and skills important to health and growth, like self-reflection, consciousness, and creativity. Using the perspectives of existential-humanistic, phenomenological, transpersonal, and scientific psychology, deeper layers will be revealed. As a graduate of the program, you’ll be prepared to help others increase acceptance and responsibility for their lives and will be well-equipped to pursue advanced study.
- All entering undergraduate students without prior college level English and/or Math courses must take the ACCUPLACER mathematics and English evaluation as part of the admissions process. The results of the evaluation are printed immediately and a copy is provided to the student. Read more about Placement by Evaluation. The ACCUPLACER may be taken once at no charge. Subsequent examinations can be repeated after 14 days for a $5 fee. Applicants who have not earned an Associate’s degree from a regionally accredited institution or who have completed fewer than 90 quarter (60 semester) units of transferable college credit must have graduated from high school, passed a high school level proficiency test or received a Certificate of Proficiency from a state Department of Education.
- Applicants who are considered first time students based on the criteria below must attend an orientation course through WES Training and Development prior to enrolling.
- Never attended a college or university
- Education experience is limited to:
- Competency based education
- College level courses completed during high school
- Advanced Placement (AP) credit
- Military service or training
- Prior learning credit (CLEP, Dantes, Excelsior, portfolio assessment, etc.)
- High school graduates transferring from regionally accredited colleges and universities are admitted as degree students if their cumulative GPA is 2.0 or higher. Applicants with a GPA below 2.0 may be admitted on probationary admission if the Committee on the Application of Standards (Committee) judges that there is sufficient evidence of potential to complete college studies. Applicants below a 2.0 may submit a petition letter to their advisor for review by the Committee.
- Individual degree programs may have additional admission requirements.
- Complete an application for admission and enrollment agreement.
For more information about admission requirements, please visit the university website.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
Preparation for the Major
- Introduction to Psychology
- Probability and Statistics
- Critical Thinking and Ethics
Requirements for the Major
- History & Philosophy of Psych
- Personal Growth & Development
- Multicultural Mental Health
- Spirituality and Global Health
- Qualitative Analysis
- Intimate Relationships
- Social Construction
- Somatic Psychology
- Senior Project
Scholarships & funding
Several scholarship options are available. Please check the university website for more information.
On Campus or Online
Study when and where it’s convenient for you with evening, weekend, and 100% online classes.
Please visit the university website for more information about tuition fees.
Program Learning Outcomes
- Articulate an understanding of human experience using major theories, concepts, and historical trends in psychology.
- Explain the dynamic relationships among nature, health, and humanity.
- Examine cultural and spiritual practices that influence self-awareness and well-being.
- Evaluate sociocultural contributions to personal growth, expression, and knowledge.
- Demonstrate skills in multiple modes of communication, presentations, and projects utilizing different literary and methodological formats.
About this institute
Since 1971, National University (NU) has been dedicated to meeting the needs of our students by providing accessible, affordable, and achievable higher education opportunities. Since its founding, the NU community has grown to 25,000 students (400 international students from over...
Why study at National University
Our course structure is built to make earning your degree accesible and achievable, one month at a time.
50+ Degree Programs
Whether you're looking to move up in your career or make a change, our degrees are designed to help you make a direct impact in your field
Online and On-Campus
We know your life may not happen on a 9-5 schedule so we offer online classes as well as campus-based programs in San Diego California
Earn your degree from a reputable private nonprofit that's accredited by WASC Senior College and University Commission
Want to know more about BA in Integrative Psychology? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
You may also like...