BA in Integrative Marketing CommunicationNational University
BA in Integrative Marketing Communication
All available course dates
BA in Integrative Marketing Communication
Develop an understanding of traditional marketing elements, including advertising, sales promotion, public relations, direct marketing, and more with the Bachelor of Arts in Integrated Marketing Communication. You’ll discover the magic of integrating these different elements to deliver a powerful and unified message in support of an organization or its products. By using the latest communication technologies and applying integrated marketing fundamentals, you’ll be equipped to develop effective marketing programs that deliver meaningful and measurable results.
The Bachelor of Arts in Marketing program prepares you for a variety of careers in marketing, sales, advertising, fundraising, public relations, and other persuasive fields. It combines a business degree with advanced communication skills for traditional and Web 2.0 platforms, teaching you to develop multi-platform, multi-public message dissemination plans.
- All entering undergraduate students without prior college level English and/or Math courses must take the ACCUPLACER mathematics and English evaluation as part of the admissions process. The results of the evaluation are printed immediately and a copy is provided to the student. Read more about Placement by Evaluation. The ACCUPLACER may be taken once at no charge. Subsequent examinations can be repeated after 14 days for a $5 fee. Applicants who have not earned an Associate’s degree from a regionally accredited institution or who have completed fewer than 90 quarter (60 semester) units of transferable college credit must have graduated from high school, passed a high school level proficiency test or received a Certificate of Proficiency from a state Department of Education.
- Applicants who are considered first time students based on the criteria below must attend an orientation course through WES Training and Development prior to enrolling.
- Never attended a college or university
- Education experience is limited to:
- Competency based education
- College level courses completed during high school
- Advanced Placement (AP) credit
- Military service or training
- Prior learning credit (CLEP, Dantes, Excelsior, portfolio assessment, etc.)
- High school graduates transferring from regionally accredited colleges and universities are admitted as degree students if their cumulative GPA is 2.0 or higher. Applicants with a GPA below 2.0 may be admitted on probationary admission if the Committee on the Application of Standards (Committee) judges that there is sufficient evidence of potential to complete college studies. Applicants below a 2.0 may submit a petition letter to their advisor for review by the Committee.
- Individual degree programs may have additional admission requirements.
- Complete an application for admission and enrollment agreement.
For more information about admission requirements, please visit the university website.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
Prerequisites for the Major
- Effective College English II
- Marketing Fundamentals
- Intercultural Communication
- Communication Technologies
- Integrated Marketing Comm.
- Critical Thinking and Ethics
- Professional Presentations
- Intro to Global Marketing
- Intro to Market Research
- Introduction to Advertising
- Channel and Value Networks
- Introduction to Services Mkt.
- Communication Strategies
- Communication Campaigns
- Interactive & Mobile Campaigns
- Marketing Project
Scholarships & funding
Several scholarship options are available. Please check the university website for more information.
On Campus or Online
Study when and where it’s convenient for you with evening, weekend, and 100% online classes.
Please visit the university website for more information about tuition fees.
Program Learning Outcomes
- Demonstrate effective communication skills consistent with a professional marketing environment.
- Develop a strategic communication program, gathering and utilizing data from the conduct of appropriate market research.
- Evaluate global marketing strategies for products and services, utilizing contemporary buyer behavior.
- Apply persuasion theory to the development of media messages.
- Develop multi-platform, multi-public message dissemination plans.
- Integrate program content to develop a basic marketing plan that contains all essential elements, including ethical considerations.
About this institute
Since 1971, National University (NU) has been dedicated to meeting the needs of our students by providing accessible, affordable, and achievable higher education opportunities. Since its founding, the NU community has grown to 25,000 students (400 international students from over...
Why study at National University
Our course structure is built to make earning your degree accesible and achievable, one month at a time.
50+ Degree Programs
Whether you're looking to move up in your career or make a change, our degrees are designed to help you make a direct impact in your field
Online and On-Campus
We know your life may not happen on a 9-5 schedule so we offer online classes as well as campus-based programs in San Diego California
Earn your degree from a reputable private nonprofit that's accredited by WASC Senior College and University Commission
Want to know more about BA in Integrative Marketing Communication? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
You may also like...
Prague, Czech Republic
Melbourne (Australia), Australia