About this program
Start-ups Building and Management
The sky isn’t even a limit for those who understand the emerging worlds of innovation and entrepreneurship. Everyone who wants to explore the power of change, to make a good idea great in reality, can make an excellent start at Mykolas Romeris University.
The first year can be seen as a basic starter pack for tomorrow’s entrepreneurs. We start with the skills of presenting an idea well because a lot of geniuses go unnoticed in the world simply due to an inadequately communicated idea.
The second year dives deeply into building a Lean startup organization while learning essential tech and analytical skills. The objective of this academic year is to find the elusive product/market fit and build an MVP. Students are expected to talk to potential customers, learn essential sales techniques, become able to find and test various customer acquisition channels, develop effective messaging and positioning.
In the third year, students’ startups will transform into real companies. Students’ startups are expected to have found their product/market fit so they will start scaling and doubling down on strategies that worked at early stage to turn them into real growth.
In the third year, students startups will transform into real companies. Students startups are expected to have found their product/market fit so they will start scaling and doubling down on strategies that worked at early stage to turn them into real growth.
Degrees: Secondary education (grade history / foreign language).
English level: At least a B1 level of English, proven by a certification (IELTS or TOEFL); the certification can be organized by long-distance.
Enrollment into undergraduate studies is carried out on the basis of competition, with high education attainment, academic achievements and results of entrance exams (in those cases that those exams are organised) and other criteria formulated by MRU taken into consideration.
For more information about admission requirements, please visit the university website.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
1st Study Year
- Introduction “From Zero to Hero”
- Start-ups building and entrepreneurship
- Technological Project Management: Start-up Stack
- Start-up Economics Theory
- Development of Digital Technologies
- Team Building and Leadership
- Start-up Legal Environment
- Start-up Marketing and Rapid Growth
- Start-ups in the Public Sector GovTech
- Digital Product Design
- Emotional Intelligence and Psychology
- Fundamentals of Programming
- Business Databases and Their Analysis
- Market Research and Experimental Methods
- The Art of Sales and Negotiation
- Start-up Financial Management
- Digital Business Management
- Fundamentals of Web Building
- Management of Cyber-security
- Financial Technologies (Fintech)
- Fundraising and Management of Alternative Investments
- Technological Product Development in Global Markets
- Compliance Risk Management
- Basics of Strategic Communication
- Start-up Building Experiential Project
- Implementation of Innovations in an Organization
- Demo Day 1 – Final Start-up Project
- Demo Day 2 – Final Project of Implementation of Innovations in an Organization
Scholarships & funding
Several scholarship options are available. Please check the university website for more information.
Tuition fee (EU/Non-EU citizens) per 1 academic year: €2704* (academic year 2021-2022).
Tuition fees for academic year 2022-2023 will be confirmed in May, 2022 after the normative fees are set by the Ministry of Education, Science and Sport of the Republic of Lithuania. The fees will not change for those who submitted the application and paid the application fee prior to the decision of the Ministry.
Message the school
About this institute
Mykolas Romeris University
Located just outside the city center, Mykolas Romeris University (MRU) is one of the top universities in Lithuania, currently having about 6,000 students from 74 countries. For International Students, the University offers Bachelor, Master and Doctoral study programs in the...
Why study at Mykolas Romeris University
- #1 in Law and Psychology studies among all Lithuanian universities
- European diplomas, which are easily recognized all over the world
- Multicultural environment
- Low living expenses (€300-350 per month with accommodation at the University Students house)
- Library that's even open at night
- Free introductory week for international students (informational seminars, trips, tours, cultural events)
- Student visa allowing to travel all over the Schengen area
- Scholarships for international mobility (for studies and internships)
Want to know more about Start-ups Building and Management? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
You may also like...