Master in Law, Technology and BusinessMykolas Romeris University
Master in Law, Technology and Business
Program aims to prepare highly qualified professionals with a wide range of multidisciplinary competencies in law, technologies and business.The legal domain is affected by IoE (Internet of Everything), so it is vital for a lawyer to understand the technology domain. This program aims to cover such technologies (but not limited to): artificial intelligence, big data analytics, reuse of open data, block-chain, crowdsourcing, semantic and other newest disruptive technologies, also gamification.
The subjects of the program are focused to GDPR, IP, Cybersecurity, Cybercrime and Forensics, Fintech, Regtech, AI&Law, Semantic Legal Web, Robotics and others.
The studies will be different from other programs, because students will participate in hackathons, meetups, workshops, international and regional competitions, and they will have unique opportunity to create their own legaltech startup ant MRU Legaltech startup zone. Participation in the program is flexible, because all material will be provided on-line. Of course, we highly recommend to book all your time for this fantastic adventure, to gain as much as possible benefits from the program.
Nevertheless, the studies will be gamificated, so you will become one of the first students, who will learn how gamification could be used in different areas and domains.
Students can participate in ERASMUS+ mobility Program, which gives a possibility to study at a university abroad for 1 semester and do an internship in another country. The social partners of the program, will also give possibility to access to the internship in other countries.
Degrees: Bachelor's degree in Law.
English language proficiency:
- The level not lower than B2 (following the Common Framework of Reference for Language approved by the Council of Europe).
- Distant English language level test is organized by MRU for those, who do not possess IELTS or TOEFL certificates.
Studies start from September.
As this year covid-19 virus has closed some borders and embassies do limit the number of appointments - the newly accepted students this year can choose an option to study online for the first semester and physically come to studies to Lithuania from second semester only. The classes will be held and physically for those who will manage to come to MRU live.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- Solutions for legal services using artificial intelligence (AI) systems (e.g. conversational AI: legal chatbots, data analytics, law practice management and etc.);
- Tools for development of legal ontologies used in semantic technologies and development of complex knowledge systems;
- Legal regulation of newest technologies;
- Management of legal technologies available on the market and its operation;
- Know-how in fintech, privacy tech, intellectual property protection, robotics and cyber-crime forensics;
- Legaltech community (meetups, hackathons, labs, etc.) and legaltech start-ups;
- Practical experience in addressing problems & opportunities related to law, business and technologies.
Non-EU citizens: €3120 per year
EU citizens: €2624 per year
Scholarships & funding
Many various scholarship options are available!
Please check the University website for more information.
Graduates of the program will be able to work with newest legal technologies and AI; advise on legaltech issues, legal services development strategies and tactics; develop, implement and commercialise innovations in public and private legal sector; conduct research in the legaltech field.
About this institute
Mykolas Romeris University
Located just outside the city center, Mykolas Romeris University (MRU) is one of the top universities in Lithuania, currently having about 6,500 students from 58 countries. For International Students, the University offers Bachelor, Master and Doctoral study programs in the...
Why study at Mykolas Romeris University
- #1 in Law and Psychology studies among all Lithuanian universities
- European diplomas, which are easily recognized all over the world
- Multicultural environment
- Low living expenses (€300-350 per month with accommodation at the University Students house)
- Library that's even open at night
- Free introductory week for international students (informational seminars, trips, tours, cultural events)
- Student visa allowing to travel all over the Schengen area
- Scholarships for international mobility (for studies and internships)
Want to know more about Master in Law, Technology and Business? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
Career test - find your perfect career
Take our free career test that will match you with programs and careers based on your interests and personality.
You may also like...
Detroit, United States of America
15,980 EUR-15,990 EUR