Want to receive regular updates on study abroad programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
Master in European Union Law and GovernanceMykolas Romeris University
Master in European Union Law and Governance
The EULAWG Program is an innovative program pooling the expertise of two leading universities in the field of European Union Law. It allows the students to acquire advanced skills and knowledge in the theory and practice of EU Law and policies, with teachers and students coming from all over Europe.
The alliance of two universities offers a unique opportunity to study EU law in a multicultural environment. EU law has become part of every area of day-to-day life thus every lawyer has to master this legal environment. The EULAWG Program accelerates the careers of the graduates and empowers the students to take leading positions in private and public entities.
Degrees: Bachelor Degree or equivalent first university degree (3-year study duration minimum) except for French students who need a Master 1 level
English level: At least a B2 level of English proven by a certification (IELTS or TOEFL): the certification can be organized by long-distance
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- Internal Market Law and Economic and Monetary Union
- European Union Litigation
- European Union Foreign Policy and External Relations
- Institutional System of European Union
- Common Commercial Policy and International Economic Questions
- Economic, Social and Territorial Cohesion Policy
- Area of Justice, Freedom and Security
- European Union Environmental Law
- European Union Competition Law
- Master Thesis
Non-EU citizens: €3120 per year
EU citizens: €2398 per year (as well as state-funded positions)
IMPORTANT: The tuition fees for EU citizens might increase. Final fees will be confirmed in the beginning of March 2020 at Mykolas Romeris University website.
Scholarships & funding
Several scholarship options are available. Please check the university website for more information.
The program demonstrates excellent employment possibilities after graduation. Our graduates frequently take/took leading positions in national institutions, such as European Law Department under the Ministry of Justice, Supreme Court (Lithuania), Ministry of Health, Social Services and Equality (Spain), EU bodies, e.g. ECB, international organizations and their agencies, for example, UNRWA, Organization for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons, private international companies and organizations, e.g. Eurochambres, national companies, for instance, Lietuvos energija, law firms, and universities.
Having completed the Master Degree study Program, one can work in international law offices of governmental institutions, international organizations, European Union’s institutions, also as judges of courts (first instance courts, appeal courts, courts of final instance), also practice in private enterprises, lobbies and Bar.
About this institute
Mykolas Romeris University
Located just outside the city center, Mykolas Romeris University (MRU) is one of the top universities in Lithuania, currently having about 6,500 students from 58 countries. For International Students, the University offers Bachelor, Master and Doctoral study programs in the...
Why study at Mykolas Romeris University
- #1 in Law and Psychology studies among all Lithuanian universities
- European diplomas, which are easily recognized all over the world
- Multicultural environment
- Low living expenses (€300-350 per month with accommodation at the University Students house)
- Library that's even open at night
- Free introductory week for international students (informational seminars, trips, tours, cultural events)
- Student visa allowing to travel all over the Schengen area
- Scholarships for international mobility (for studies and internships)
Want to know more about Master in European Union Law and Governance? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
Has COVID-19 affected your study abroad plans?
We want to hear your stories. Help us get a better idea of how the coronavirus is impacting international students by taking our two minute survey.
Career test - find your perfect career
Take our free career test that will match you with programs and careers based on your interests and personality.
You may also like...