Master in Business AdministrationMykolas Romeris University
Master in Business Administration
All available course dates
Master in Business Administration
MRU MBA program for leaders is a one-year study program executed closely cooperating with social and foreign scholarly partners. With highly qualified specialists of various fields as lecturers of the program, an exceptional opportunity is granted to share knowledge and absorb experience not only from the lecturers, but also from colleagues – leaders possessing differing experiences. During the studies, great attention is given to self-reflection, therefore, students are faced with more opportunities to meet leaders of other fields, expand the circle of one’s friends and be more involved into the life of business community. The degree of MBA grants the opportunity to become a better leader or a businessperson, as well as, endows soft skills, including teamwork, inspiration to risk, experiment and adequately act in a multicultural environment under different situations.
Having completed the program, you shall be able to make right strategic decisions in a rapidly changing global business environment; manage financial risks and make financial decisions based on a complex data analysis; create a maximum value for one’s business, employees, partners and society; create innovations by mobilizing financial, intellectual and other sources; lead teams of interdisciplinary professionals.
- Bachelor's degree: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent first university degree (3-year study duration minimum)
- At least 2-year work experience in leading position
- English level: at least a B2 level of English, proven by a certification (IELS or TOEFL); English level evaluation can be organized online.
- Strong motivation (motivational letter and personal interview)
- Letter of recommendation
Please visit the university website for more information.
Studies start from September.
As this year covid-19 virus has closed some borders and embassies do limit the number of appointments - the newly accepted students this year can choose an option to study online for the first semester and physically come to studies to Lithuania from second semester. The classes will be held and physically for those who will manage to come to MRU live.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- Business Process Management
- Human Resource Management
- Leadership and Organizational Behaviour
- Marketing in Global Business Environment
- Capstone Project
- Finance Management for Leaders
- Project Management
Scholarships & funding
Many various scholarship options are available!
Please check the University website for more information.
Non-EU citizens - €6240 per year
EU citizens: €6240 per year
About this institute
Mykolas Romeris University
Located just outside the city center, Mykolas Romeris University (MRU) is one of the top universities in Lithuania, currently having about 6,000 students from 74 countries. For International Students, the University offers Bachelor, Master and Doctoral study programs in the...
Why study at Mykolas Romeris University
- #1 in Law and Psychology studies among all Lithuanian universities
- European diplomas, which are easily recognized all over the world
- Multicultural environment
- Low living expenses (€300-350 per month with accommodation at the University Students house)
- Library that's even open at night
- Free introductory week for international students (informational seminars, trips, tours, cultural events)
- Student visa allowing to travel all over the Schengen area
- Scholarships for international mobility (for studies and internships)
Want to know more about Master in Business Administration? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
You may also like...
Luxembourg City, Luxembourg
Prague, Czech Republic