About this program
This program aims to prepare highly qualified professionals with a wide range of multidisciplinary competencies in law and technologies. The legal domain is affected by IoE (Internet of Everything), so it is vital for a lawyer to understand the technology domain. This program aims to cover such technologies (but not limited to): artificial intelligence, big data analytics, reuse of open data, block-chain, crowdsourcing, semantic and other newest disruptive technologies, also gamification.
The subjects of the program are focused to GDPR, IP, Cybersecurity, Cybercrime and Forensics, Fintech, Regtech, AILaw, Semantic Legal Web, Robotics and others.
The studies will be different from other Program, because students will participate in hackathons, meetups, workshops, international and regional competitions, and they will have unique opportunity to create their own legaltech startup ant MRU Legaltech startup zone. Participation in the program is flexible, because all material will be provided on-line. Of course, we highly recommend to book all your time for this fantastic adventure, to gain as much as possible benefits from the program.
Nevertheless, the studies will be gamificated, so you will become one of the first students, who will learn how gamification could be used in different areas and domains.
The social partners of the program will give possibility to access to the internship in other countries.
Degrees: Bachelor's degree in Law
English language proficiency:
- The level not lower than B2 (following the Common Framework of Reference for Language approved by the Council of Europe).
- Distant English language level test is organized by MRU for those, who do not possess IELTS or TOEFL certificates.
For more information about admission requirements, please visit the university website.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL iBT® test is accepted by 11,500 universities and higher education institutions in over 160 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- Solutions for legal services using artificial intelligence (AI) systems (e.g. conversational AI: legal chatbots,data analytics, law practice management and etc.);
- Tools for development of legal ontologies used in semantic technologies and development of complex knowledge systems;
- Legal regulation of newest technologies;
- Management of legal technologies available on the market and its operation;
- Know-how in fintech, privacy tech, intellectual property protection, robotics and cyber-crime forensics;
- Legaltech community (meet’ups, hackathons, labs, etc.) and legaltech start-ups;
- Practical experience in addressing problems opportunities related to law, business and technologies.
Scholarships & funding
Many various scholarship options are available!
Please check the University website for more information.
Tuition fee (EU/Non-EU citizens) per 1 academic year: €3726* (academic year 2023-2024).
Graduates of the program will be able to work with newest legal technologies; advise on legaltech issues, legal services development strategies and tactics; develop, implement and commercialize innovations in public and private legal sector; conduct research in the legaltech field.
Message the school
About this institute
MRU. Studies for quality life.
Located just 20 minutes away from the city centre, Mykolas Romeris University (MRU) is the largest and leading university in social sciences and interdisciplinary research in Lithuania, currently having about 5,900 students from 65 countries. Why should you consider to...
Why study at Mykolas Romeris University
- #1 in Law and Psychology studies among all Lithuanian universities
- European diplomas, which are easily recognized all over the world
- Multicultural environment
- Low living expenses (€300-350 per month with accommodation at the University Students house)
- Library that's even open at night
- Free introductory week for international students (informational seminars, trips, tours, cultural events)
- Student visa allowing to travel all over the Schengen area
- Scholarships for international mobility (for studies and internships)
Want to know more about LegalTech (LLM)? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!