About this program
Financial Management, covering banks, insurance companies, investment companies, payment companies and many others, is essential for the economic system and all the participants of the global market. The financial sector is evolving rapidly with new forms of financial services. So, your knowledge and skills, which you will gain by studying in the Financial Management Program will be used for real work. You will be stronger and better prepared to build your business. You will be competitive in the job market, because you'll be ready to work in the areas of financial management and consulting in business and the public sector. You will understand the specifics of the activities of the financial managements, so you will be able to work in one of the many financial institutions.
Degrees: Secondary education (grade history / foreign language).
English level: At least a B1 level of English, proven by a certification (IELTS or TOEFL); the certification can be organized by long-distance.
Enrollment into undergraduate studies is carried out on the basis of competition, with high education attainment, academic achievements and results of entrance exams (in those cases that those exams are organised) and other criteria formulated by MRU taken into consideration.
For more information about admission requirements, please visit the university website.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
1st Study Year
- Fundamentals of Law
- Basics of Accounting
- Introduction to Studies
- Professional Foreign Language (English / French / German) 1
- Fundamentals of Finance
- Theory of Probability and Mathematical Statistics
- Professional Foreign Language (English / French / German) 2
- Introduction to Studies
2nd Study Year
- Quantitative Decision Methods in the Social Sciences
- Public Finances and Activity of Taxes Institutions
- Financial Markets and Institutions
- Commercial Law
- Business Finance
- Credit Market Participants
- Payment Services Market
- Elective Study Subject
2nd Study Year
- Investment Project Management
- Finance and Tax Law
- Public Institutions Finance
- Introduction to Research Methodology
- Financial Markets and Institutions Regulation
- Private Banking
- Financial and Real Investments
- Financial Risk Management
- Practice I
4th Study Year
- Bachelor Thesis
- Practice II
Scholarships & funding
Several scholarship options are available. Please check the university website for more information.
Tuition fee (EU/Non-EU citizens) per 1 academic year: €2704* (academic year 2021-2022).
Tuition fees for academic year 2022-2023 will be confirmed in May, 2022 after the normative fees are set by the Ministry of Education, Science and Sport of the Republic of Lithuania. The fees will not change for those who submitted the application and paid the application fee prior to the decision of the Ministry.
The content of the study program and its orientation to maintain sustainable financial system and create framework that would meet the needs for financial services, leads to a wide range of career alternatives for the program graduates. Graduates will be able to work in financial institutions, business organizations, public institutions, performing activities of financial managers, financial services brokers, investment managers, risk governors. They will also be able to carry out consultation activities or create their own businesses and carry out the financial management functions.
Message the school
About this institute
Mykolas Romeris University
Located just outside the city center, Mykolas Romeris University (MRU) is one of the top universities in Lithuania, currently having about 6,000 students from 74 countries. For International Students, the University offers Bachelor, Master and Doctoral study programs in the...
Why study at Mykolas Romeris University
- #1 in Law and Psychology studies among all Lithuanian universities
- European diplomas, which are easily recognized all over the world
- Multicultural environment
- Low living expenses (€300-350 per month with accommodation at the University Students house)
- Library that's even open at night
- Free introductory week for international students (informational seminars, trips, tours, cultural events)
- Student visa allowing to travel all over the Schengen area
- Scholarships for international mobility (for studies and internships)
Want to know more about Financial Management? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
You may also like...
Melbourne (Australia), Australia