Bachelor in Branding and Advertising Management
Branding and Advertising Management studies are the great choice for those who want to work according the advertising business strategies, apply latest branding methods based on social and psychological nuances if individual.
Graduates of this program will be able to work at TV and production companies, graphic design studios, advertising agencies as project managers or just to work as freelance consultants for individuals / companies with the need to develop branding and promotion strategies on social media.
Second and third year students can participate in ERASMUS+ mobility Program which allows for study at a university abroad for 1 or 2 semesters and do internship in another country.
Degrees: Secondary education (grade history / foreign language).
English level: At least a B1 level of English, proven by a certification (IELTS or TOEFL); the certification can be organized by long-distance.
Enrollment into undergraduate studies is carried out on the basis of competition, with high education attainment, academic achievements and results of entrance exams (in those cases that those exams are organised) and other criteria formulated by MRU taken into consideration.
For more information about admission requirements, please visit the university website.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
Study subjects include:
- Advertising Theories
- Advertising Management Strategies
- Fundamentals of Branding and Advertising Business
- Fundamentals of Marketing and Social Networks
- Advertising Ethics and Social Responsibility
- Management of Advertising Campaigns and Projects
- Advertising Psychology
- E-Business and E-Services
- Digital Branding and Advertising Solutions
- Fundamentals of Digital Marketing
- Branding and Modeling Strategies
- Branding Projects Development and Management
- Brand Positioning on Cyberspace
- Opinion Formation Strategies for Brand Strengthening
- Branding and Advertising Design
- Image Management
- Sales Theories and Techniques
- Intellectual Property
- Data Protection
- Theories of Economics
- Fundamentals of Management
- Entrepreneurship and Self-Employment
- Fundamentals of Public Relations
- Sharing Economy
- Human Resources Management
Scholarships & funding
Several scholarship options are available. Please check the university website for more information.
EU students: €2628 per year
Non-EU students: €2628 per year
About this institute
Mykolas Romeris University
Located just outside the city center, Mykolas Romeris University (MRU) is one of the top universities in Lithuania, currently having about 6,000 students from 74 countries. For International Students, the University offers Bachelor, Master and Doctoral study programs in the...
Why study at Mykolas Romeris University
- #1 in Law and Psychology studies among all Lithuanian universities
- European diplomas, which are easily recognized all over the world
- Multicultural environment
- Low living expenses (€300-350 per month with accommodation at the University Students house)
- Library that's even open at night
- Free introductory week for international students (informational seminars, trips, tours, cultural events)
- Student visa allowing to travel all over the Schengen area
- Scholarships for international mobility (for studies and internships)
Want to know more about Bachelor in Branding and Advertising Management? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
You may also like...
Campbellsville, United States of America